PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you trade the 14th overall pick for Jerry Jeudy?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Trade #14th overall for Jeudy?

• Yes

• No

• RLKAG

• RLK2G+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m over it I think there are some good receivers all throughout this draft.
I understand. My thing is you know what you have with Jeudy. With a draft pick…maybe it’s N’Keal.

At first I was hell to the no. But if they were willing to swap 107 for their 68 I’d seriously consider it. His trajectory last season was eye opening after a few members put out those stats.

14 is too rich without getting anything else in return.

07500a18-7fdd-4085-9133-69ab38734ffd_text.gif

Jeudy will not resign in Denver because they don't have the money

He'll have a decent year, he'll be a free agent, and he'll sign with New England for $20m per year, as we'll have enough clarity next year to know the status of ALL our WRs.

This could be the final year for any one of them except for Thornton: Parker, Bourne, JuJu need to prove themselves, as do Boutte and Thornton.

We have the money for Jeudy next year

He isn't worth remotely 20mil a year. He isn't as good as Jakobi even.

Jeudy will not resign in Denver because they don't have the money

He'll have a decent year, he'll be a free agent, and he'll sign with New England for $20m per year, as we'll have enough clarity next year to know the status of ALL our WRs.

This could be the final year for any one of them except for Thornton: Parker, Bourne, JuJu need to prove themselves, as do Boutte and Thornton.

We have the money for Jeudy next year
No thanks on Jeudy next year would prefer Tee Higgins.

No thanks on Jeudy next year would prefer Tee Higgins.
Bengals just picked up Charlie Jones and Andrei Iosivas (2 of my 5 WR beankies). Sounds like they're ready to move on from TH and would happily accept the compensatory pick from whatever team sucker picks him up in FA.

1682958554245.jpeg

Bengals just picked up Charlie Jones and Andrei Iosivas (2 of my 5 WR beankies). Sounds like they're ready to move on from TH and would happily accept the compensatory pick from whatever team sucker picks him up in FA.

View attachment 51096
You got to be kidding me?? :mad: So I guess Princeton's Andrei Losivas didn't interview well enough for BB: Charlie Jones is the next Julian Edelman.

They can keep him Boutte will be our Jeudy.

I’m unreasonably optimistic about Boutte right now. Just a year ago, the analysts thought he’d be a top ten pick and maybe the best receiver in this class.

He had a broken ankle which required a second surgery last spring. Then he got off to a bad start with the new coaching staff with Kelly calling him out publicly while he was still in a walking boot. He said he didn’t trust his ankle which was still bothering him after last season began.

From what I’ve read, his ankle was still bothering him after the season and didn’t train for the combine and had disappointing results.

These are probably excuses which is why he fell so far. But maybe they’re reasons. I hope they are anyway. It would be great to have a true #1 receiver which is what he was projected to be just a year ago. It’s something to be excited about during the offseason and preseason anyway.

I’m unreasonably optimistic about Boutte right now. Just a year ago, the analysts thought he’d be a top ten pick and maybe the best receiver in this class.

He had a broken ankle which required a second surgery last spring. Then he got off to a bad start with the new coaching staff with Kelly calling him out publicly while he was still in a walking boot. He said he didn’t trust his ankle which was still bothering him after last season began.

From what I’ve read, his ankle was still bothering him after the season and didn’t train for the combine and had disappointing results.

These are probably excuses which is why he fell so far. But maybe they’re reasons. I hope they are anyway. It would be great to have a true #1 receiver which is what he was projected to be just a year ago. It’s something to be excited about during the offseason and preseason anyway.
Yep: just let him get that ankle up to speed don't rush him. Boutte could be a poor mans Ja'marr Chase. :cool:

You got to be kidding me?? :mad: So I guess Princeton's Andrei Losivas didn't interview well enough for BB: Charlie Jones is the next Julian Edelman.
The next Julian Edelman is drafted multiple times every year. Even the Patriots took the next Julian Edelman this year

The next Julian Edelman is drafted multiple times every year. Even the Patriots took the next Julian Edelman this year
Remember I told you this Tyler Scott and Charlie Jones are going to be very good WR's @ the next level. The Drafting of Boutte kind of eased my anger toward the Patriots for not Drafting one of those two WR's. :rolleyes:

Scouting reports I read says he can't separate.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back