Would the Patriots consider bringing back Jamie Collins?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: at Chargers
Pick Results: NE: 90.4% at LAC: 9.6%

Sun
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve:Section 102

The real ruler of Westeros.
PatsFans.com Supporter

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
When did Brandon Spikes come back? (I'm not questioning you, I legitimately can't remember and it's making me feel old).

He came back. I remember it sticking out because it was in spite of his '4 years a slave' ********. But then he decided to drunkenly play chicken with a tree and then wander off or something. A real numbnuts.

Sicilian

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Came back, got in a car accident and fled the scene, then was released. 4-5 yrs ago??

He came back. I remember it sticking out because it was in spite of his '4 years a slave' ********. But then he decided to drunkenly play chicken with a tree and then wander off or something. A real numbnuts.

Oh man, that's right... add that to the weird sex tape he made, and you have one questionable dude.

borisman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
I wish Ja'whaun Bentley had his physical abilities. He'd be a terror. Don't get me wrong. I think we have something with Bentley and he's built like a brick. It's just that Collins is (was) an athletic freak. We all know that.

robertweathers

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I wish Ja'whaun Bentley had his physical abilities. He'd be a terror. Don't get me wrong. I think we have something with Bentley and he's built like a brick. It's just that Collins is (was) an athletic freak. We all know that.
I'm excited about Bentley. He lost about 10-15 lbs between his senior year and his rookie year here. He played faster.

Hes no Jamie but it's not like hes a horrible athlete

Patriot Missile

Pro Bowl Player
Never thought I’d see Patrick Chung back in a Pats uniform. But here he is having another successful season after not being resigned years ago.

Guess it’s kind of smart to always leave your bridges open because you never know what lies in your future and beyond.

We’ll see what Bill does?

Status
Not open for further replies.