PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would Gillette/Kraft ever build more seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I heard rumors of them thinking about closing the stadium..as in building a full bowl around the top a while back (like GB building up) Would be hard with that lighthouse and I feel they will always keep that end open..but they can still add some sections if they wanted but I wonder if they would ever do this..or just wait until they build a new stadium in 10 years or whenever it may be.

I mean adding that stupid lounge they can make more $$...but also closing off one end/even adding 4-6 new sections up top would net a lot more $$

I heard rumors of them thinking about closing the stadium..as in building a full bowl around the top a while back (like GB building up) Would be hard with that lighthouse and I feel they will always keep that end open..but they can still add some sections if they wanted but I wonder if they would ever do this..or just wait until they build a new stadium in 10 years or whenever it may be.

I mean adding that stupid lounge they can make more $$...but also closing off one end/even adding 4-6 new sections up top would net a lot more $$

Obviously Kraft wanted a theme park atmosphere when they built this atrocity. The foghorn lighthouse effect is stupid IMO. "OK everybody...let's ramp up on third down....BLOW THE FOGHORN!!!"...what are we, a bunch of Japanese tourists?

Obviously Kraft wanted a theme park atmosphere when they built this atrocity. The foghorn lighthouse effect is stupid IMO. "OK everybody...let's ramp up on third down....BLOW THE FOGHORN!!!"...what are we, a bunch of Japanese tourists?
あなたはジョーカーです。

I would love if they closed it off. I have been saying it for years.

At the time they were planning Patriot Place I heard Kraft talking about it in an interview as if it would be a Disney type attraction. It's really just a mall.

At the time they were planning Patriot Place I heard Kraft talking about it in an interview as if it would be a Disney type attraction. It's really just a mall.

Are you aware Disney is the mouse that owns ESPN?

Just taking a shot at Mickey Mouse Inc - not you.

The foghorn lighthouse effect is stupid IMO. "OK everybody...let's ramp up on third down....BLOW THE FOGHORN!!!"...
I like the foghorn. I heard it's a Wrecks Ryan fart, recorded and amplified.

I would like to see them close off the stadium for the acoustics. New England crowd can be just as loud as any of the other stadiums. It needs to be closed off.
I'm afraid not, as that would require that Kraft know something, anything, about football.

I'm afraid not, as that would require that Kraft know something, anything, about football.

Well I don't know about that per say but those seats from the 10 to 10 yard line the "Premium" seats are all sold to rich people. Not the first section from the field but the 2nd section that gives you the best view of the entire field.

The loudest fans are probably in the nose bleeds.

Yes, with the white shirts and black suits and cameras, stepping off the plane at Logan, knowing NOTHING about football, New England, etc.- only mindless moronic ones, buying whatever product/spin comes out of the owner's, well, whatever.

However, on a side note, it looks like I might have been born a little late...
th
th

no wonder the original Pats struggled to win...distracted!!!

ThAt opening made cundiffs kick go left. Okay probably not but let me believe it anyway

He definitely didn't hire a sound engineer to help design the stadium...unless he did, and said "I want you to build me the quietest stadium in the league. Spare no expense!"

This post is velly, velly intahwesting. i wealy, wealy look forwud to this magic floating scorpion bowl hanging from the heavens. yum yum

Would the additional tickets go directly to stubhub/ ace or Ticket Exchange?

BTW: I now know why it isn't called Tickets exchange. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft