• Cowboys

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • other

Votes: 16 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags not selling out isn't because of lack of support it's because the population in Jacksonville is so spread out. The Jags got fan hundreds of miles away from the stadium. Jacksonville is a really small place. The Jags TV rating are actually quite good.

Cards have always had a very low fan base and they never seem to sell out their stadium either (although last year might have changed that).

But if the question is about most ******ed fans then the winner is Philly! Eagles fans are pretty awful to be around.

Jacksonville is always going to have a rough go of it. I remember back in 2000, after they lost to Tenn. in the AFCCG the year before, they played a night game after a couple away games that they won, and couldn't sell out. The fans were too upset with Coughlin was the excuse. They are competing with the local college teams, which have no problem selling out Alltell, so the bad economy is a crappy excuse. They are frontrunners, pure and simple.

I was their for the last SB against the Ugles, and went to the big brouha they have for the fans. I had my then 2 yo son with me and my wife, and their fans were nasty. The best thing I've experienced as a fan was trying to find an Igglet after that game. None to be found.

Miami fans used to be pretty bad, but their all dead now. The new ones are to stupid to find the stadium.

will if your asking what team has the worst fans i think the pats do

we are never happy they can win 4 SB in a row

and we would still say the D looked bad or we only won by 3

If the D looks bad, do you think fans should say it looked good just because they won?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back