PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worried About Tom Brady???

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I think I'd trade Brady for a dozen footballs. I think Cleveland is looking to unload Derek Anderson. I think with Belichick's friendly relationship with Romeo Crennel, we may have the inside track on getting Derek. I think Tom Brady would make a decent backup for Brady Quinn. Maybe give Cleveland Tom Brady and the San Fran. first rounder pick for Derek Anderson.

This is insane. Why would you want to potentially strengthen a conference opponent? I say send Brady and the first-rounder back to San Francisco for Trent Dilfer. That way Brady can be closer to his baby son and the 49ers will be happy to get their first-round pick back. Dilfer can be veteran backup/mentor to Cassel. It's a win-win situation.

Last edited:
Tom needs to put the Karma Sutra book away until the playoffs are over. :D

Tom needs to put the Karma Sutra book away until the playoffs are over. :D
You must be a Cowboys fan and have mistaken Tom Brady for Tony "Mexican vacation" Romo!

Well if that's the case ... Philip Rivers shoulder should be fresh.
why do fans act like rivers is vince young? is it because he had the chargers in position to beat you guys last playoffs before mccree gave the int back?

ya know , rivers in that game was basically brady in the afccg in indy

2 qbs doing well early, then getting screwed over by their wrs and D late

why do fans act like rivers is vince young? is it because he had the chargers in position to beat you guys last playoffs before mccree gave the int back?

ya know , rivers in that game was basically brady in the afccg in indy

So who is YOUR team?

So who is YOUR team?
so ya can't answer the question?

do you have any football knowledge and this is just smack, or do you really think of him as vince young or worse, cause i just think that's pretty hilarious.

First 60 or so posts of this thread = an early leader in the clubhouse for thread of the year... priceless :D :D

so ya can't answer the question?

do you have any football knowledge and this is just smack, or do you really think of him as vince young or worse, cause i just think that's pretty hilarious.
Honestly, Philip Rivers has seriously regressed under Norv Turner.

I think Tom Brady holds the record of being listed the most consecutive weeks on the injury report. It is true.

So if anyone hasnt noticed, on about every NFL website it says that Tom Brady is injured and is probable for this Saturday's game against Jacksonville. I know that probable means that there is a very good chance Brady will play but I think this is a very important issue and is not getting enough attention.

Listen up, the website is wrong: He has a sore leg.

I don't know...I have insider info that says it doesn't look good. The shoulder is very, very bad, there just not letting the info out so ssshhhh okay?

2 1/2 years. It must be sore as a bastard by now.

EDIT: I swear I wouldn't have bothered if I knew this was 10 pages.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! You're getting quite a response to your thread because a lot of our resident jokesters are currently taking you over the coals on what I'm assuming is a slight lack of knowledge.

Tom Brady really has been on every injured list for the last 3 or 4 years, it's sort of a running joke and probably BB's way of screwing around with the NFL injury report. Cut everyone a little slack cause they're just having some fun with the new guy/gal. You will enjoy the board once they get over their round of fun here. Good place to visit once or twice a day. :D

once or twice a day? dam, maybe I got a problem cuz im on thie sht all the time....I love you guys...not in the gay way...(not that theres anything wrong with that)

No worries. I heard they got Curt Schilling's surgeon on the case. Now they're looking for a corpse.

And they say Americans don't do irony or sarcasm :rofl:

Honestly, Philip Rivers has seriously regressed under Norv Turner.
Hmm. maybe you're right. Then again, maybe not?

You're weighing in a little early. Plus, me thinks thou doth protest too much, :cool:

We'll have to monitor this closely.

If Brady is on the injury list, with say a "shoulder", the Pats are in BIG trouble.

Have they ever won a game where Brady was on the injury list????? More importantly, has he ever been on the list????

This is NOT good!!!

:)

Phillip hasn't endeared himself to NE fans. I can't figure out why. He seems like a nice boy. He's cheerful, generous with his compliments, and shows week in and week out that he is definitely striving to be effective for a full 60 minutes in a game.

What more could you ask of a QB?

We just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes