PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Series - Red Sox vs Cardinals

Ummmmm, what just happened?

Never mind, I'm going to bed.

1. Saltalamacchia has to be benched.
2. Jim Joyce can **** himself. How was Middlebrooks supposed to get out of the way?

It's infuriating when officials blow a game for a team. Let the Cardinals win on their merit you wankers.

Salty and Middlebrooks belong on the bench the rest of the series.
both suck on defense and both flail away at the plate.

Last edited:
salty strikes again:bricks::bricks: he suks

salty strikes again:bricks::bricks: he suks
The dumbest decision of the night was not replacing Workman with Napoli. I have no idea what Farrell was thinking there.

1. Saltalamacchia has to be benched.
2. Jim Joyce can **** himself. How was Middlebrooks supposed to get out of the way?

It's infuriating when officials blow a game for a team. Let the Cardinals win on their merit you wankers.

No, he raised his legs to trip the guy. If he was trying to get up you don't raise your legs like that. Clearly obstruction, even if unintentional. But that looked intentional.

Wow, ****ty way to end a game. Middlebrooks sucks. Bad throw but he should of had it. 2nd time they've lost with a passed ball by the catcher to 3rd. Unintentional obstruction was the right call.

Thought the Sox relievers got screwed out of some good pitches in that inning where the Cards went up 4-2.

Very evenly matched series so far. I'm really enjoying it besides the last two outcomes,

thats a hearbreaking loss...they fought so much to get back to be denied like this

No, he raised his legs to trip the guy. If he was trying to get up you don't raise your legs like that. Clearly obstruction, even if unintentional. But that looked intentional.
With the greatest of respect to you, I have no interest soliciting your opinion when it comes to baseball Tune given your attitude toward baseball and the Red Sox.

Intentional or unintentional it doesn't matter its still obstruction according to the rulebook.

Intentional or unintentional it doesn't matter its still obstruction according to the rulebook.

It's obstruction if Middlebrooks is on the baseline ...

and he's not in the baseline ...

he picked up his legs to get out of the baseline.

Not that it matters .... bench him anyways.

Last edited:
I think it was intentional obstruction, but it also looked like the runner tripped, but not by the feet rising IMO. Salty shouldn't have tried to go to Mb. Some very interesting "strikes" this game.

Game-3-World-Series-obstruction-Cardinals-Red-Sox-102613.gif

.... and one more thing ... Peavy ... go to the bullpen and watch ... u suck.

... and another thing ... Tazawa ... wtf Farrell ... he sucks also.

Put Nava in left - Jacoby in center - Gomes in left.

Bogaerts - Drew - Pedroia - Ortiz/Napoli

Ross

I like Victorino but he's a hurting man ... rough shape for him ... he needs to sit.

I'm going to bed ... taking 4 Benadryls and 3 shots of Southern Comfort ... LATER.

did you get lost or something?

With the greatest of respect to you, I have no interest soliciting your opinion when it comes to baseball Tune given your attitude toward baseball and the Red Sox.

Regardless, you can't say I'm wrong. The umpires were immediate and unanimous in the call. The runner was obstructed. Period.

did you get lost or something?
I don't think so. But I'll check around just to make sure and report back. ;)

I'm going to bed ... taking 4 Benadryls and 3 shots of Southern Comfort ... LATER.
Be careful Icy, you don't want to miss the game tomorrow.

Actually, if you're lying prone like that and go to get up, your feet do usually come up.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back