PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Series - Red Sox vs Cardinals

Ortiz HR and Boston to win Game 2 = 8/1

Suck it, country where you can't bet on sports (as easily as you can here)

Well that was a bit premature

Wouldn't have expected Breslow to go full ****** in game 2. That was most unlike him.

Wouldn't have expected Breslow to go full ****** in game 2. That was most unlike him.
ive seen enough of salty in this series. If it was up to me I would start david ross. salties defense killed the sox tonight.

Well that one got away .... strap it up and go again.

Breslow has pitched too good to let this one bother him and the team had plenty of chances to get more runs across ... the entire team got beat last night. It's too shallow to pick on just the errors in a game.

Probably see Nava and Middlebrooks on the field.

Last edited:
ive seen enough of salty in this series. If it was up to me I would start david ross. salties defense killed the sox tonight.
I appreciate what Salty has done for the Red Sox in patches but I've made no qualms about wanting the catcher to be David Ross and for Cherrington to upgrade Salty.

He swings at too many stupid pitches and he calls suspect games. That said, if he's going to play more than not I sure hope he fires soon.

It's too shallow to pick on just the errors in a game.

:confused::confused::confused:shallow? enough of johnny gomes in left against right hand pitchers to. nava needs to play against righties. hes a very good hitter and better with the glove.

I think saltalamacchia was getting too much blame. He tried to make a play and failed. Either way, the run was scoring -- which is why he should have come off the plate. But that's also why there's a backup. Breslow needs to either hold onto the ball or make a decent throw.

Last night is mainly on Breslow. It happens. He's been great for us, but he had a bad outing. I think he was rattled, for whatever reason, from the start, by kozma at 2nd.

:confused::confused::confused:shallow? enough of johnny gomes in left against right hand pitchers to. nava needs to play against righties. hes a very good hitter and better with the glove.

I'm okay with that ... I also would like to see Middlebrooks platooned with Bogaerts ... I'm hoping Carp gives us one of those magical pinch hits.

HUGE pressure on peavy tonite

just easy pitching..nothing working for peavy single out wth a sac bunt...bad bad start

wtf ......................

Last edited:
all pitches right down the middle...his fastball is like BP...he should get a quick hook...suddenly the breslow error has become a big momentum shift in this series.

Take good pitches to hammer then swing at balls a mile off the plate. Hmmm, this plan is a trivial one.

iam surprised they are still in this game after how the game started for peavy

might be a good time for victorino to 'get hit' by a pitch

interesting switch for drew. not so sure .big inning for breslow.

:bricks::bricks:

Wow, glad I stayed up late for this.:bricks:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back