PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Content Post Words on things I watched, read & heard II

This has an opening post with good commentary and information, which we definitely recommend reading.
I think he runs a "betting" thread. It's not real money from what I've seen.

. . . or if it is, then I need to get on that train so I can afford a new minivan to cart around all the kids. Our is 18 years old and rusting out. :rofl:
It's real to us!

At least it's not Dungeons & Dragons. :D

@BaconGrundleCandy

Amazing - and much appreciated job - as always ! Thanks for sharing so generously - as always : )

Im not really into this yrs Draft - several reasons - but thanks to you and some of the regulars i believe ill be able to enjoy next 3 nights/days.

I absolutely love your very selected board this year !
I appreciate it especially since in my work - i also have to “sacrifice“/throw away a lot of knowledge/good stuff in order for end product to shine ; )

CanT see the new separate thread though... - i guess it was meant for the main board..

Pat Sajak called and asked if you wanted to buy an "S" for Jartaviu Martin ;)
BXSf5u8CYAA5rfN.jpg

Cousins, The big news....no splash! No blue chipper to help the "O".
I hope Groh puts his big boy pants on and strike a deal for Hopkins.He still can.
So far Mr. Groh;;;C-
DW Toys

Cousins, The big news....no splash! No blue chipper to help the "O".
I hope Groh puts his big boy pants on and strike a deal for Hopkins.He still can.
So far Mr. Groh;;;C-
DW Toys
Sure he can. However, Hopkins needs to agree. And the patriots need to be ready to pay him $17m a year for two years.

I was never anti Wynn. He was a decent tackle, effective when healthy, caught up in the 2022 offense. He might be a find for Miami

Browns really made some nice additions this off-season, especially on defense. Smith could be quietly one of the best moves all off-season if he's right. Thats 10 sacks guaranteed and he's very smart, crafty. Teams can't just focus on Myles 247 with a guy like him around. Then you have Tomlinson, Elliott, Ika and Ogbonnia as interior or hybrid in Ognonnia's case. They did some work for sure and really focused on needs.

If Watson is healthy and focused that offense could be just as effective and lethal with Cooper, Moore, DPJ, Njoku, Tillman and Chubb.

One of the better OL in the game. I wonder if Cleveland finally takes it to another level and makes a real playoff run?

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back