• YES

Votes: 78 89.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who says no never was a pats fan to begin with.

Patriotspride, First I love the Avatar, I have saved it, I hope you won't mind if I use it. Second, Love the dog, very cool, tell him/her wassssup! Third, I agree whoever said no is a rotten piece of fumunda cheese stuck in Michael Strahan's gap teeth! GO PATS!

Me thinks it was a non Patriots fan that started this thread.

In fact, I am quite sure it was.

Disgusting, total and complete disgusting.

Mods, this is one thread that seriously needs to be deleted.

And for you that voted no - original poster and some other fans from other teams, sorry, it is not going to work.

This post needs to be deleted.

Yeah, this post was started by a Giants troll, but actually it feels good to say what we feel about a team we love. So, the troll cast his bait, but he got nothing. And to the Redskins fan who stood up for us, thank you. It must've taken a lot for you to do that, and I appreciate that.

I posted this thread, dont you dare call me a non fan!!!!!!!! That picture by the name is me at the EAGLES game at Gillette! So F-OFF with that noise. I am a bigger PATRIOTS fan on my worst day than you will ever be! If you wanna measure up let me know! I am new to posting regularly, thats it. I have been a PATS fan from birth! Born in Brunswick, Maine and raised up in the PATRIOT NATION. I also named my company PATRIOT BUSINESS SERVICES. So Bring It Sally! Let me here how big a fan you are?

Its posts and threads like this that remind me that I probably need to take some time off from the board. I'll be back for some draft talk in a month, but when we get "Will you remain a Pats fan?" and then "I am a bigger Pats fan than you", I think it is time for a break.

its sad that you have to ask this.

anyone that says no should get lost, i never want to ever have a conversation with you on here.

Go hang out on the Giants board.

YBYA_logo_masthead_450.jpg

How can you leave after a season like that? I think Pats are going to be just as dominant next year. Hopefully they will make the necessary changes and come back stronger than ever.

its sad that you have to ask this.

anyone that says no should get lost, i never want to ever have a conversation with you on here.

Go hang out on the Giants board.

Let me set the record straight. First, I am a lifelong PATRIOTS fan and I started this thread. Second, I only started this poll because there has been such an overflow of POSERS and TROLLS since Sunday's heartbreak. I do have to say I am really surprised at the backlash over my post, but that comes with the turf. Now I know how the O-Line feels with everyone ripping them. GO PATRIOTS! 19-0 in 2009!

Most people on this forum are fans for life.They don't have to prove their bona fides to anyone.

Just a simple question, I have heard alot of POSERS, BANDWAGON Riders, CRY BABIES, and all around SELF APPOINTED JUDGES OF FAN LAW complaining and ripping the greatest team in NFL History because we lost the SUPERBOWL when 48hours ago they were freakin worshiping them and posting about beer and food selections! So here is a post that matters and a post that is calling you out! Will you still be a New England Patriot Fan next season?

If any of us claim to be Patriot fans (i.e. Patsfans.com) then this is a ridiculous question. I'm even more of Pats fan than ever. Sunday's loss as painful and heartbreaking as it was, showed me the human side of the team I love.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way. Maybe I'm not alone in the fact I was taking too much for granted and that Patriot players were part of some machine instead of being just human like the rest of us.

No, the Patriots are not super-hero's, they are just football players. They are not living, walking legends, they are the New England Patriots. I kind of like it that way...a new beginning of sorts.

you crack me up hammy... I bleed burgundy and gold ... and I am a bigger Pats fan than you.

You would be tarred and feathered on ExtremeSkins.com ... DC would hang you from the Captial and have horses drag your corpse through the reflecting pool.

Turn in your fan card you fair weather bastard. I really hate people like you.

dancing.gif

Last edited:
I'm with Mr.Blaze - my registration date is only a reflection of finding this board, not my team. I've been a fan since I was a kid. Nothing can make me change that now!

you crack me up hammy... I bleed burgundy and gold ... and I am a bigger Pats fan than you.

You would be tarred and feathered on ExtremeSkins.com ... DC would hang you from the Captial and have horses drag your corpse through the reflecting pool.

Turn in your fan card you fair weather bastard. I really hate people like you.

dancing.gif

Hey DCFAN maybe we should get together. I live in SMITHFIELD, VA. I am like 2 hours from DC. My inlaws live in Ashburn wheer your sorry SKINS pretend to practice. Let me know you self agrandizing piece of holding on to yesteryear dork. You just think your a bigger PATS fan than me, but thats because your girl has a picture of Tom Brady on her pillow and you always seem to be the one on thier knees. OWNED! See ya!

The Pats were 2-14 the year I became a fan. Next question.

Lol wtf you talking about smithfield ham boy?

I'm not a Pats fan... but it seems I am more of one than you.

I give respect where respect is due.... and I call jackass where jackass is due. You are acting the fool hammy.

We're all a little frustrated, but let's not try to compare our fanhood...please. That is utterly childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes