PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Belichick file an Age Discrimination lawsuit against the NFL?

21eux8.jpg

Bill could easily get a coordinator job. When there’s only 32 jobs and you had the 3rd worst performance last year, you don’t have a case for age discrimination
And where's the cutoff for the age discrimination claim? Is it 65, 69, 70? Bruce Arians won a SB at 68+ and retired at 69. The last HC in his 70s before Bill and Pete was Romeo Crennell as an interim HC when the Texans fired BoB. Before that it was Marv Levy in 1997.

Bill made like $20 million last year. Wtf would he not take the perfect job?

he files taht suit, he probably never becomes a HC again...he's already a very rich man

no reason to do it, just wait a year and teams will come knocking

after what Bill did here these past few years post Brady, I don’t have any idea why anybody would think it’s his age as to why he doesn’t have a job right now.

he files taht suit, he probably never becomes a HC again...he's already a very rich man

no reason to do it, just wait a year and teams will come knocking
BB is going to have the last laugh when his new team plays the Pats.

Then you will see how the game has passed BB by.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Very difficult to prove age discrimination but very easy to prove his substandard job performance in 2023.

Either way there is no way he would go down that road.

IDK, teams can argue that they didn't want him because he wanted full control and teams don't give full control to head coaches anymore. He was the last head coach who still had total control.

BB is going to have the last laugh when his new team plays the Pats.

Then you will see how the game has passed BB by.
Is that why you're pushing for Mac to remain as the starter. Don't be so transparent.

IDK, teams can argue that they didn't want him because he wanted full control and teams don't give full control to head coaches anymore. He was the last head coach who still had total control.
According to Blank, Bill did not request full or any control. He just applied to be the HC, and he still lost the job to Rah, a defensive coach.

I doubt many would agree that Rah is a better DC/HC than Bill, yet they chose him over Bill. Why? I suspect the way Bill handled Mac had a lot to do with it, given ATL is looking for a young franchisr QB.

You've never met a Bill topic you don't tackle, that's for sure. You have a very strange love/hate thing going on.
I'm just following Ian's directive to start a new thread when new information comes out. When Ian speaks, I listen.

I'm just following Ian's directive to start a new thread when new information comes out. When Ian speaks, I listen.
No one is telling you to react to every Belichick click bait, tweet, post, rumor or myth that comes out. That's a you thing, my man.

No reason to think he would. Just seems like pontification by Florio. His other example was Carroll but I don't remember any word that he was even looking to interview elsewhere in the first place.

No reason to think he would. Just seems like pontification by Florio. His other example was Carroll but I don't remember any word that he was even looking to interview elsewhere in the first place.
There was word he tried to interview with the Chargers.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back