PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wickersham book discussion

@sb1 unless you have anything else to share from the book, we should probably let this thread die a peaceful death. Having this azz wipes name on the main board is a disservice to every current, former, and banned Pats fan. Lmao

@sb1 unless you have anything else to share from the book, we should probably let this thread die a peaceful death. Having this azz wipes name on the main board is a disservice to every current, former, and banned Pats fan. Lmao
Lol Im with ya. I have it and there are a few tidbits here and there but really nothing earth shattering or breaking news. Im good to leave it at that.

Managed to get my hand on the book finally. Some interesting parts - the book is definitely more pro-Bill, hardly acknowledges Tommy’s amazing individual stats and accolades between 2010-2018.
One day in the future I would love to read a biography of Brady as well Bill.

both insane competitors both love winning. I think the game two weeks ago probably put any animosity aside.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I’m about a third of the way in, on the first Super Bowl with the Eagles. It’s managed to make me seriously nostalgic for those scrappy early days. Things certainly changed but the book makes it clear there was never any way they weren’t going to. But those early championships were the absolute best.

SI excerpt from Wickersham's book dropped this morning. I found it interesting that Kraft, in his analogy of a divorce, publicly acknowledged the toxic relationship between Brady and Belichick. He obviously believed the future lies with Bill.

Last edited:
SI excerpt from Wickersham's book dropped this morning. I found it interesting that Kraft, in his analogy of a divorce, publicly acknowledged the toxic relationship between Brady and Belichick. He obviously believed the future lies with Bill.
That was actually a really great read @raduray (I just finished it), good stuff :)

That was actually a really great read @raduray (I just finished it), good stuff :)
Lots of good stuff in here. The phone call to Bill where Bill acted like Brady was still under contracted and seemingly refused to divulge on any roster plans. Brady basically telling the 49ers if they wanted him he would be a 49er without any free agency tour but the coaches thought he was only marginally better than Jimmy G.

Just finished. I really liked the book, even though I already knew basically all of the material through the first part of the dynasty. I came away not thinking worse of anyone, honestly. I understood every party’s point of view even if I rolled my eyes a bit at the massive egos. It was totally inevitable and its frankly amazing it lasted as long as it did.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back