Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Julian Edelman or Dont'a Hightower?
Either or and we win SBLII, especially if Hightower played.

I wanna say Edelman but Hightower is a desperately needed return for our defense.

Excited for Edelman, but I used the same word as OP being desperate for the old Hightower and that's with a real appreciation for Van Noy. Still think we're doing a little wishing and hoping in the front seven, though I like the Clayborn and Shelton moves.

Hightower, behind those 2 jumbo DTs upfront

Excited for Edelman, but I used the same word as OP being desperate for the old Hightower and that's with a real appreciation for Van Noy. Still think we're doing a little wishing and hoping in the front seven, though I like the Clayborn and Shelton moves.

Yea I have high hopes for Valentine, Wise, and Adam Butler

Amazing watching the 4th quarter/OT of Super Bowl 51. So many key players weren’t even around last year.

Hightower getting up there in age and those injuries have slowed him down. Wish we had drafted a LB early and not late. Interesting to see if Edelman can play well early.

Hightower

Last edited:
Hightower. Our offense can function without Edelman. Our offense has won Super Bowls with much less than Edelman. Brady keeps that in check.

Hightower is the best defensive player we have arguably (McCourty has his case) and is certainly the best that isn't in the secondary.

For what it is worth both of them give me treats.

Heh. No one even has the poor bastard in their 5-6 CBs making the 53 man roster. Watch him find a way to make things interesting by having a good TC. That would be something.

I'd love it if he could have a knock-out pre-season, and get a spot on special teams. The kid started to get over his rookie season case of the yips, and then got IR'd. Regardless of my Alabama Homerism, I still liked the kid and think he can work his way onto the roster if given the chance.

F. All of the above, the off season seems long even though more things happen year round, need me some NFL football....

Jules has actually returned punts so I'm more excited to see him return. I think we can use Hightower in a better role.

I voted Edelman buy we need both. Edelman give us an edge with the offense that is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back