PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whose going to the TB/NE Game

Loving_life35

On the Roster
Reaction score
I know the tickets were crazy high last I looked. Who is going to the game and will you secretly be rooting for Brady lol come on be honest we won't judge you

I'd love to hear from ticket holders too. I'm not sure what they go for but I can't imagine being such a fan that you have season tickets and yet somehow choose that this is the game you won't attend. I imagine if they pay for the entire season maybe some will do it but even still...

I know the tickets were crazy high last I looked. Who is going to the game and will you secretly be rooting for Brady lol come on be honest we won't judge you
My wife and I are flying in from California on Friday for the game and to visit family. Why would I be secretly be rooting for Brady, lol? I’m a New England sports fan. Brady will get a loud cheer from me when he’s introduced, but that’s it. Go Patriots. Patriots 28-Buccaneers 20.

I'll be in my seat cheering for the Pats and for Brady's intro. I do however boo his money grab Subway commercials.

Flying in on Thursday. Spending time with family. We still go to most games. It would make more sense to sell these but I've been to big games in the past and thought I would attend this one as well. Hoping for an upset but this Pats team isn't ready yet.

A friend offered me seats in the 100 section on the 30 for a "discounted" price of $1,000 a piece. I just cannot justify paying that much money for a regular season game where the Pats are likely to lose by a decent amount.

He did end up selling his seats for like $1500 a piece. So I guess he did offer me a discount.

You still alive? I thought we were all "gonna die!!!!" a year ago? Anyway...La-Z-Boy and jumbo shrimps in front of the 65 inch screen...mute the TV and listen to the radio broadcast....may as well watch the debacle in comfort.

I sold my tickets for a nice sum - Sunday night games suck when I have to work the next day plus big money return made it an easy choice. Watching the Patriots get crushed and then getting home at 2 am is not my idea of a good time.

I'd root for the Patriots if I at the game - faulk Brady, he is the enemy and should be treated as such until the game is over.

Man, I'm looking at the pricing now... I could buy my seats BACK and still clear $400+ in profit per seat. Ticket market is crazy sometimes.

I am not. I do want to correct your spelling though.

"Who's"

Grammar trolling ftw!
No No. He was just making an announcement. Whose and his brother Whats Going of the Boston Going family will be at the game.

Flying into Logan today. Then bus to the cape. Once again risking my life to support this team. Hoping for a competitive game.

I'll go if someone gives me $5000.

No No. He was just making an announcement. Whose and his brother Whats Going of the Boston Going family will be at the game.
Camera operators have been told to get them on the Jumbotron. Whose on first.

Didn’t sell my tickets. We have 11 in the front row of the end zone on the visitors side. I will be booing Gronk and Brady. Although, I will cheer for him when he breaks the record.

I'll go if someone gives me $5000.

If I give it to you, what’s the catch? There must be something in it for you.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Back