PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's all going to Minnesota next February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether I'll be able to get tickets to the actual game, but my younger sister lives across the street (literally!) from US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, where the Super Bowl will be played. I'm considering going to stay with her regardless of what teams end up going. The atmosphere would be amazing. If the Patriots end up going, that would make it so much more thrilling!

On the other hand, I know she often rents out her place to travelers on weekends to make some extra money while she stays with her boyfriend. If she chooses to do that, I couldn't blame her.

I went this year...my 1 and only SB...I am gooood :)
Oh, were you the one like a year or year and a half ago who so badly wanted to see a Pats Super Bowl win in person, and I assured you you'd see it? (That's probably way too vague haha but because of my uncanny ability to remember random things I think you were haha). Either way, I told you you'd see it. And like you said, once is good enough for me. I got Super Bowl XLIX and you got Super Bowl LI. Not bad. ;)

i went to houston. it's worth it to go the super bowl once in your life if you can afford it.

with that said, injuries are always a concern and will be the biggest factor in whether we get to the SB or not.

It's slightly costly for me to travel down to from Canada to see a game in Foxboro, I can only imagine the cost to see a Super Bowl.

i have never been to Minnesota

3 time in U.s.a. but never been there...

Yea your right oh wait who am I kidding I can't to wear these this time next year SBLII edition

patsshirt.jpg
requesting ban

Oh, were you the one like a year or year and a half ago who so badly wanted to see a Pats Super Bowl win in person, and I assured you you'd see it? (That's probably way too vague haha but because of my uncanny ability to remember random things I think you were haha). Either way, I told you you'd see it. And like you said, once is good enough for me. I got Super Bowl XLIX and you got Super Bowl LI. Not bad. ;)

I am pretty sure you were...i kinda remember this haha. And it happened!

I booked a hotel as soon as the rooms came online (a year ahead). Was thinking of trying to go to Houston this year, but couldn't make it work. Minny is driveable. AFCCG is two weeks prior. If the the Pats don't make it to SB 52 I will just cancel the room.

You haven't been cold until you've been to Minneapolis in the winter. I spent some time there a few years ago.

Too bad the game is indoors. :D

A few years ago I would've scoffed at this thread.

But after seeing two titles in three years, who cares anymore? My confidence is sky high. :cool:

No matter what happens, we've seen five SB wins. So we can never really complain again, and might as well enjoy the rest of the ride.

This thread needs to go away...bad juju

Odds are it won't be the Pats....

Dont'a Hightower

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday