PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who would you start?

pazrul72

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
So the playoffs start this week in my league and I am stuck with some tough choices. I have cj spiller and Ridley as my studs who helped me get the 1 seed and highest score in my league. Sadly spiller is playing Seattle and Ridley has the 49ers both good defenses. On my bench is Greene (playing Ten), Sproles (TB), and Turner (g-men). Who would you start and why? Basically at this point I am praying my WR's can bail me out Reggie Wayne, Brendan Marshall, and that guy from the chargers who has been lighting it up the past couple weeks Alexander.

Spiller and Ridley, no question. Spiller no longer has competition with Jackson and Ridley will find the end zone as well.

Over Sproles who is playing a horrible TB team and put up 22 points last week? I mean yeah Ridley has scored I think 6 games in a row now but that has to end sometime and the 49ers defense is really good. Up until that final drive where he kicked in the door Ridley was scoring me 3.2 points. Going against a guy who has cam newton and AP so I need a big week

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back