PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will land Beckham, Brown, and Bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJRomanoff

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Obviously still very much a guess at this point, but I think Antonio Brown will be a 49er. I suspect both Beckham and Bell will join the NY Jets. Bell's reported first choice is the Colts, but I suspect they'll use their ample cap space on defense mainly.

Any thoughts?

Bell - Jets
Beckham - Jets
Brown - Niners

Adam Gase ain't here to kiss Belichicks rings.

Wouldn't be against this, but I think Bell adds a ton already in both the running and receiving game.

No need to pay big for OBJ too. The $$$ isn't the real issue. Moreso the trade compensation.

I've heard a team like GB that has 2 1st round draft picks this year may give one to Pitt for Brown.

Can't see the Jets doing that for OBJ if they can land Bell and another "average" WR in free agency.

Is Beckham actually available beyond “everyone is available for the right price”?

I think Bell would like to stick it to the Steelers so I'm going Ravens. For the Ravens having him with Jackson in the RPO would be really dynamic.

I think OBJ stays with the Giants.

I really don't think somebody is going to bite on Brown but if somebody does it will be the Jets. If they flat out have to cut him I bet he wants to stick it to the Steelers as well and ends up with the Browns.

If Bell signs with the Jete, the Pats path to winning the division got much tougher.

All of them wind up in cleaveland

And still lose

Bell: Jets or Colts
Brown: 49ers or Colts
OBJ: Probably stays with the Giants

Management that cares more about filling seats than winning titles....probably

I think Brown goes to Tampa Bay. Bell will go somewhere and suck. The dude has not played in 2 years. Beckham stays with the Giants or goes to someplace warm.

I think they will all land with losers. I don’t think any of the three end season up on a team better than 8-8.

So all 3 on the Jete?

If Bell signs with the Jete, the Pats path to winning the division got much tougher.

IIRC, the Pats have contained him pretty well when they've matched up. I could be forgetting though...

Bell to the Colts makes a lot of sense.

I think they will all land with losers. I don’t think any of the three end season up on a team better than 8-8.
But they will be able to get tee times in early January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes