PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Is The #1 AFC Seed right now, Steelers or Patriots ?

No one's talking about the tits or jags getting one of those top seeds. I think we gotta keep winning.

We'll see after the H2H. Until then, let them keep running Bell until he turns to hamburger helper.

From this present vantage point, it does really seem that we do have to win out to beat Pitt. I know it's early, perhaps way too early, but that Pitt schedule really puts the pressure on the Pats... that is, if we want home field advantage throughout.

Yeah, that game in Pittsburgh really looms large at this juncture.

That game in Pittsburgh will be tough as it is the 3rd game on a 3 game road trip. Road teams generally do not do well on those...

No one's talking about the tits or jags getting one of those top seeds. I think we gotta keep winning.

Jags have perfect recipe for winning Great Defense...Good Running Game. Seems like Pick 6 Bortles have have settled down.

Especially as we still play Pittsburgh, that will be a 1.5 game swing. So this is a worthless question until, maybe, much later.

Winning response here..........why worry about meaningless tie breakers now when their head-to-head matchup will end up being THE ULTIMATE TIE BREAKER?

*and if you are worried about that game ending in a tie you need help

The Steelers are equally in control of their destiny.

Well yeah, I didn’t say they don’t control their own destiny. Both teams do.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back