PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is getting sick of these Denver Trolls and want them banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry everyone. By late Saturday night they will all be gone. Of course then the board will be filling up with Dolt's trolls! :rocker:

Harrison37 said:
I think it is such a pu--y move to call for the banning of people just because they talk smack and annoy you.

It's a free country, and as long as they don't violate the forum rules, nobody should be banned.

Oh boy, the old its a free country card.

Well it's not a free forum, it's privately owned. And the owner does have forum rules regarding smack talking trolls posting their juvenile crap on the main board. I think he also has a rule about name calling and respecting each other, but that could just be wishful civil thinking on my part....

Some of the trolls are entertaining, sort of like watching 'Plan 9 from Outer Space' (a movie so bad it was great). The Bronc fams will be gone Sunday, the Colts fans will descend and then be gone after the AFCCG, and we will be done with the Horsey trolls till next year.

Relax visualize how frustrated and angry they will be after the Pats win the SB XL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back