PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is getting sick of these Denver Trolls and want them banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na_polian said:
Yeah, I'm a ****. So what. I don't mind trolls, I just dislike stupid trolls. If that makes me a ****, so be it.
Disliking trolls doesn't make you a ****. Thinking a joke about beating up a "******" makes you a ****. I've was vehemently anti-PC until my youngest son was born (he happens to have Down syndrome), now I view things a little differently. I probably could have gone without the **** comment, but I'm wound a little tight today. I apologize for it.

CTPatsFan said:
Disliking trolls doesn't make you a ****. Thinking a joke about beating up a "******" makes you a ****. I've was vehemently anti-PC until my youngest son was born (he happens to have Down syndrome), now I view things a little differently. I probably could have gone without the **** comment, but I'm wound a little tight today. I apologize for it.

Well, in my age generation, the word "******" is what it is - just a word that has always been around for as long as I can remember. I've never been one to make fun of people with actual disabilities. I just use words of convenience because I'm too damn lazy to type out long-winded PC crap.

CTPatsFan said:
Yet another master wordsmith.

Oh lighten up. Can we joke around here, is that ok with you?

coltshater said:
Oh lighten up. Can we joke around here, is that ok with you?

I can understand where he's coming from, coltshater. I really can. I think, though, it is a stretch to think I would have been in any way disparaging his child, though.

That being said, people are so overly-sensitive about everything these days that, pretty soon, I expect to see Humour completely banned from society, since almost all humour is at someone's expense...

Na_polian said:
Well, in my age generation, the word "******" is what it is - just a word that has always been around for as long as I can remember. I've never been one to make fun of people with actual disabilities. I just use words of convenience because I'm too damn lazy to type out long-winded PC crap.
Fair enough. Like I said, I regretted submitting it. The word rubs me the wrong way now.

PatsLoad said:
I just registered today but I can already tell you're pretty stupid

Welcome to the board. Most of the time we are civil to each other. Today is the exception and not the rule.

CTPatsFan said:
Fair enough. Like I said, I regretted submitting it. The word rubs me the wrong way now.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. Trolls just tend to bring out the worst in me.

PATSNUTme said:
Welcome to the board. Most of the time we are civil to each other. Today is the exception and not the rule.

Thanks! It's alright I'm used to seeing this sort of thing. :)

CTPatsFan said:

Hey, no harm, no foul :)

PATSNUTme said:
I am getting sick of them. Here are some that I'd like to see banned.

BusterTBronco
HidEmu- only because of his video sig that slows down scrolling.

Non Denver troll- PATSummerallof the80's- Steelers troll- thought that he was banned once.

There are others. Patriots fans add your wish list of trolls to be banned. Maybe Ian will see the list and do it.

One guy got so troll smacked that banning him would be mercy.

Now look what you've done. You have cause infighting amongst PATS fans which includes insults, insensitivity, and frustration. Quit being a Nancy and deal with smack talk from these Denver and Indy trolls or thought provoking posts from me. If you want to ban people like you claim in 90% of your posts then why don't you move to a Communist country. This isn't brain surgery here. Lighten up and I agree with one of your own PATS fans and that is grtow some will you.

PATSNUTme said:

BusterTBronco

Non Denver troll- PATSummerallof the80's- Steelers troll- thought that he was banned once.

There are others. Patriots fans add your wish list of trolls to be banned. Maybe Ian will see the list and do it.

Amen, Nutty! Where were these guys when we were voting on troll of the year??

Na_polian said:
I can understand where he's coming from, coltshater. I really can. I think, though, it is a stretch to think I would have been in any way disparaging his child, though.

That being said, people are so overly-sensitive about everything these days that, pretty soon, I expect to see Humour completely banned from society, since almost all humour is at someone's expense...
I'm a white, bald, beer-gutted, glasses-wearing, gun-owning, SUV-driving, meat-eating, Conservative, swamp yankee business owner. The butt of every joke. I can deal with it. Hypersensitive and PC I am not.

I apologize for over-reacting.

CTPatsFan said:
I'm a white, bald, beer-gutted, glasses-wearing, gun-owning, SUV-driving, meat-eating, Conservative, swamp yankee business owner. The butt of every joke. I can deal with it. Hypersensitive and PC I am not.

I apologize for over-reacting.

Well, I'm not bald, nor do I wear glasses, and I drive a Saturn, but the rest, well, thats me LOL.

Hey PATSNUTme!

Let me state this clearly in terms that your simple mind can comprehend.

The Broncos are BETTER than the Patriots. We will WIN the game by a lot of points.

Now get back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

BusterTBronco said:
Hey PATSNUTme!

The Broncos are BETTER than the Patriots. We will WIN the game by a lot of points.

If this isn't a gimmick I feel bad for you

BusterTBronco said:
Hey PATSNUTme!

This is the kind of educated Pony fan we have been talking about.......

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
This isn't brain surgery here. Lighten up and I agree with one of your own PATS fans and that is grtow some will you.

Thanks you for your advise. Coming from someone who tried to pawn himself off as a Patriots fan, but is just a lame brain Steelers fan, I think I'll skip it.

I think you do have a lot in common with the 'Pats fan" you refer to. Trolling around other teams boards and that kind of thing.

If it was brain surgury, you wouldn't qualify. Now, why don't you go to the board of your Steelers or are those fans too rough for you.

coltshater said:
I didn't mean to offend anyone. Trolls just tend to bring out the worst in me.
I appreciate it, bro. I can relate.

I usually just ignore it but today I just wasn't able to.

PATSNUTme said:

BusterTBronco

then take the fight to them. this is where most of the garbage comes from. give my disrespects to rod.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

Education....

What's with all the honkey, cowboy, I dropped out of 5th grade to raise cattle ****?

Your about to get your asses handed to you and you go back to Denver's a bunch of honkey's? I love it...nothing like getting your asses whooped by your lower side of society.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back