PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is getting sick of these Denver Trolls and want them banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am getting sick of them. Here are some that I'd like to see banned.

BusterTBronco
HidEmu- only because of his video sig that slows down scrolling.

Non Denver troll- PATSummerallof the80's- Steelers troll- thought that he was banned once.

There are others. Patriots fans add your wish list of trolls to be banned. Maybe Ian will see the list and do it.

One guy got so troll smacked that banning him would be mercy.

PATSNUTme said:

BusterTBronco

Non Denver troll- PATSummerallof the80's- Steelers troll- thought that he was banned once.

There are others. Patriots fans add your wish list of trolls to be banned. Maybe Ian will see the list and do it.

I just wish they were all smarter. I'm loathe to beat up on them, because it feels like I'm beating up a ****** and I feel all dirty inside. :(

I'll say the same thing I say every time. Grow a sack and deal with it. It does no good to get worked up over it and dumb ass threads like this is what fuels them. Oh yeah and I'm totally against banning anyone unless they start making death threats or some crap like that. Lighten up Frances.

Na_polian said:
I just wish they were all smarter. I'm loathe to beat up on them, because it feels like I'm beating up a ****** and I feel all dirty inside. :(

Comparing them to ******s is an insult to ******s. :D

Aw, poor PATSNUTme!

Are we making your life miserable? You gonna go cry to sysop? You can't handle us DENVER BRONCO fans coming into your forum and laying the SMACKDOWN!

C-ya, pansy!

Na_polian said:
because it feels like I'm beating up a ****** and I feel all dirty inside. :(
That's the best you could come up with? What a d!ck.

BusterTBronco said:
Aw, poor PATSNUTme!

Are we making your life miserable? You gonna go cry to sysop? You can't handle us DENVER BRONCO fans coming into your forum and laying the SMACKDOWN!

C-ya, pansy!

I just registered today but I can already tell you're pretty stupid

huskeralk said:
I'll say the same thing I say every time. Grow a sack and deal with it. It does no good to get worked up over it and dumb ass threads like this is what fuels them. Oh yeah and I'm totally against banning anyone unless they start making death threats or some crap like that. Lighten up Frances.

But here on Patsfans.com it's not about what you want nor is it about freedom of expression for trolls . It's about what Ian wants. He has a playpen for these tools, and anyone who enjoys playing with tools, and that's what makes this a better site than most. Focusing on intelligent discourse - from any fan. Mindless juvenile smack talk just clutters up the main board. It's what ruined game chat for most of us too. :D

coltshater said:

I know, and I feel dirty for doing so.

Maybe I need to be spanked... :D

MoLewisrocks said:
But here on Patsfans.com it's not about what you want nor is it about freedom of expression for trolls . It's about what Ian wants. He has a playpen for these tools, and anyone who enjoys playing with tools, and that's what makes this a better site than most. Focusing on intelligent discourse - from any fan. Mindless juvenile smack talk just clutters up the main board. It's what ruined game chat for most of us too. :D

I thought it was the suicidal fair weather fans that ruined the game chat.

huskeralk said:

#1. My name is not Frances.

#2. It's always the E.D. people who tell others to grow a sack.

#3 . I do know what I'm doing, smartass.

CTPatsFan said:
That's the best you could come up with? What a d!ck.

Yeah, I'm a ****. So what. I don't mind trolls, I just dislike stupid trolls. If that makes me a ****, so be it.

Personally I would ban them - but everyone (and it would need everyone) ignoring them would work fairly well too.

coltshater said:
Yet another master wordsmith.

PATSNUTme said:
#3 . I do know what I'm doing, smartass.

So you know that you're encouraging these "Trolls" further? Good, I look forward to more "BAN TROLLS" cry fests from you in the future. Most likely within the next 10 minutes.

PATSNUTme said:

BusterTBronco

They'll all go back into the holes the crawled out of before Sunday. Forget about it. Besides they're so unimaginative and ill-equipped to troll here it's hilarious. :D

BusterTBronco said:
Aw, poor PATSNUTme!

C-ya, pansy!

Notice I didn't include other trolls. Just the ignorant ones, like you.

I have no trouble with trolls who bring something to the table. You have nothing but second grade smack.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:

BusterTBronco

All the Denver fans sure love that little clip of Wilson giving Branch a push as Branch jumps over some ass clown. Anyone know who the ass clown flopping like a fish is? Just curious
assclown.jpg

To the Bronco fans sure hope Wilson doesn't hurt his thumb trying anything like that Saturday. :D

Last edited:
CTPatsFan said:
Yet another master wordsmith.

Allow me to apologize for the use of the word "******", it wasn't meant to offend. It was merely a word of convenience. Replace the above word with "Developmentally-challenged", or any other feel-good word of your choice.

In the future, would "******ed development" be acceptable? Or is that too politically incorrect for ya to handle? Will it be acceptable to use the word "blind" when referring to someone who can't see the facts, or should I call them "Visually-impaired"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back