PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else is going to the game at Buffalo Saturday? Pats tailgate? Any other advice? (looking for Pats tailgate)

Merino wool base layers, feet and hand warmers. No exposed skin. Tailgate smart.

So glad to hear some Pats fans are going! Make sure you represent! Go Patriots!

When I went a few years ago to the game we parked in a restaurant parking lot (sorry I can't remember the name, but it was a barbeque place) that was only short walk from the stadium and they only charged $20 to park. I agree with those that say avoid the stadium lots. Plenty of cheap parking in the surrounding areas.

With the amount of tickets still available, the crowd could be heavily Patriots fans.

I am not going, but it has more to do with I don't have the time to travel back and forth to Buffalo rather than the cold. If I did, I would probably find a friend or two and go. I cannot believe that so many Bills fans are not going to the game. Back in the 2003 season, that Titans game was sold out right away even though it was frigid temps and I am sure this game would be sold out if it was in Foxboro and it isn't going to be that much warmer there on Saturday night.

With the amount of tickets still available, the crowd could be heavily Patriots fans.

I am not going, but it has more to do with I don't have the time to travel back and forth to Buffalo rather than the cold. If I did, I would probably find a friend or two and go. I cannot believe that so many Bills fans are not going to the game. Back in the 2003 season, that Titans game was sold out right away even though it was frigid temps and I am sure this game would be sold out if it was in Foxboro and it isn't going to be that much warmer there on Saturday night.
Thought about going. But the whole "show me your papers" to get in killed that thought. Will not contribute money to any business that requires proof of anything other than a ticket.

And just FYI to anyone going, the Bills require proof of vaccination to get in.

Last edited:
Just looked at the weather. It seems to get worse by the day. Right now at kickoff -14 unreal. With a low of -17 by the end of the game. That is insane.

Just looked at the weather. It seems to get worse by the day. Right now at kickoff -14 unreal. With a low of -17 by the end of the game. That is insane.
Where are you seeing that?

No one else going? Tix keep getting cheaper
I just saw prices are dirt cheap and seriously thinking about it. Most of my friends probably won't want to take the trip but tix are silly low. I don't mind the cold. I work outside. I mean these seats and prices are insane for a playoff game. Screenshot_2022-01-13-14-26-09~2.png

I'm going!!! (To Joe Kerr's leather couch and 64 inch Samsung with sides of lobster tail,U-4 shrimps and antipasto tray)

Where are you seeing that?
Did a quick google of buffalo weekend weather and it popped up hourly. Appears its being pulled from weather.com

I just saw prices are dirt cheap and seriously thinking about it. Most of my friends probably won't want to take the trip but tix are silly low. I don't mind the cold. I work outside. I mean these seats and prices are insane for a playoff game. View attachment 39903
Man I left NE when I was 18 for the Army. Have lived in VA now for 21 years and this **** is getting to cold for my ass. No idea how or why folks choose to live in that ****. That is going to be brutal for them to play in. Looked up the coldest game ever for ****s and grins and had no idea that 81 Bengals-Chargers game was as cold as it was, I knew it was cold but -59. Jesus man....the ****ing Eskimos were watching that and thinking "dumbasses"....

I've been to super freezing games in Foxboro as well. Titans 03, Chargers 07.

I will just warn anyone however that I know for a fact, this one will be colder. Something to think about. -10 degrees is not ZERO degrees (or 5-10 in the case of the Chargers game).

There is a difference.
I once talked to a phone operator in San Diego and asked here what was the coldest she ever experienced. She said maybe 45. I then told her that she hadn't lived if she didn't feel what it was like at 0.

I'm going!!! (To Joe Kerr's leather couch and 64 inch Samsung with sides of lobster tail,U-4 shrimps and antipasto tray)
Speaking of antipasto, my son and I got one at the 110 Grille in Malden. Since I spend most Fridays in the North End I was shocked to see what they call an antipasto there.

Speaking of antipasto, my son and I got one at the 110 Grille in Malden. Since I spend most Fridays in the North End I was shocked to see what they call an antipasto there.
yeah...I make my own...genoa, capicola, prosciutto ,chunk provolone and pecorino romano,assorted green Italian olives, some stuffed with gorgonzola, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers,anchovies and whatever else catches my eye at Costantino's on Federal Hill...like maybe snail salad or octopus....I arrange it all on a bed of romaine with sliced tomato around the edge...oh yeah, don't forget the thin breadsticks...gotta have 'em

Stubhub has lots of resale tix in the upper level for $50 or less. Wow.

And the game is still not close to sold out. Wish I was there. Hope any Pats fans in the area can take advantage of that!

prosciutto provolone and pecorino romano,assorted green Italian olives, some stuffed with gorgonzola, peperoncini
Antipasto italiano...well done...
No wine ?

Well, they're saving their stash for the next playoff game, apparently.

The fact is, I have scored some very cheap tickets in the past for the AFCCGs, $125 for 1st level sidelines in Foxboro for both 07 Chargers and 11 Ravens. So, Patriots fans aren't too willing to brave the cold either

The fact is, I have scored some very cheap tickets in the past for the AFCCGs, $125 for 1st level sidelines in Foxboro for both 07 Chargers and 11 Ravens. So, Patriots fans aren't too willing to brave the cold either

These aren't resale tickets. I was quoting pricing on unsold tickets.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back