• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patters

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you want to win?

Panthers in the big dance. a good organization.

I'm a football fan. I'll just watch and enjoy it. I don't care whi wins, I just want to see a good game.

Not a big Steeler fan but I really don't want the Broncos to win. NFC, I don't care.

No clue, I haven't been able to determine a clear cut favorite. As much I couldn't stand Plummer prior to the game, I couldn't help but have nothing but respect for him afterwards. I think he's really turned things around. That being said, I despise Shanny the Tranny. On the other hand, the Steelers are near and dear to me because they carried on the legacy of the Colts choking in the postseason. That and Cowher is one of my favorite head coaches not named Belichick.

huskeralk said:
No clue, I haven't been able to determine a clear cut favorite. As much I couldn't stand Plummer prior to the game, I couldn't help but have nothing but respect for him afterwards. I think he's really turned things around. That being said, I despise Shanny the Tranny. On the other hand, the Steelers are near and dear to me because they carried on the legacy of the Colts choking in the postseason. That and Cowher is one of my favorite head coaches not named Belichick.

I dont like Cowher... the only person on that team that I actually like is ... well, I can't think of anyone right now.

But as much as I hate them, im rooting for them to beat the Broncos.

... after that, go NFC!

The other team victimized by league hq trying to usher the Colts into a coronation.

It's Bill Cowher in an AFC title game. It's not ever worth taking the time to formulate an opinion. But my gut instinct says good luck Pittsburgh.

I would love to see a Pittsburgh and Carolina Superbowl.

They match up well. Power running against good D- Good D against power running.

Last edited:
As I said in a previous thread, how about a tactical nuke detonated over Invesco field?

Other than that, Carolina all the way. Their team plays like ours. Like em alot. Besides, think how much trouble their cheerleaders could get into across the border! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back