PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who Do You Want To Add?

Blake Martinez just released
Wooten LB Ari Practice Squad
Tom Kennedy WR Detroit Practice squad, looks like a welker-edelman type

Last edited:
And, to return to the topic of the thread. I'll take Tyler Shelvin. Danny Shelton 2.0?

I wanted the Pats to draft Tyler Shelvin, and was mad when the Bingles took him, esp after their stupid filming tantrum.

Maybe he could benefit from a solid DL room, and progress toward the active roster. ...start on the PS and eventually replace Guy.

Allegedly Bill also liked Shelvin sometime during his career at LSU...

Had he been claimed like he should have been, this would've resulted in a straight Shelvin - for - Assyassy swap... And is there Anyone here who would've turned down that deal?

I thought this guy was going to stick with the Pats as a 4-5 WR. He's a FA and just 26. Thought he played ok in camp...I guess it was 2020.

Throwing away a draft asset (yes yes I know it was "only" a 7th-rounder), to a team in their own division no less, for somebody of whom they would rid themselves BARELY ONE MONTH LATER, and during a season where they were going ABSOLUTELY ****ING NOWHERE and therefore should've been Sellers instead of Buyers, was Yet Another stupid ****ing decision that FO made in a year that was CHOCK-****ING-FULL of them.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back