PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who do want us to take in the 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bump the same threat... relax, I'm not trying to start anything
Just chatting away with fellow fans
Don't worry about it. After a thread gets about 10-15 replies it is almost always off topic anyway.

Better to start a new one than to bump an old one that is filled with repetitive posts. It isn't like the draft forum is bogged down with too many threads.

If he wants to complain, he should go to main board and complain that they are duplicating posts there that are already on draft forum.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it. After a thread gets about 10-15 replies it is almost always off topic anyway.
Better to start a new one than to bump an old one that is filled with repetitive posts. It isn't like the draft forum is bogged down with too many threads.

thanks
I do notice a lot of threads seem to get off the main subject.
Like I said; just trying to chat about the draft with fellow pats fans
No need to argue

thanks
I do notice a lot of threads seem to get off the main subject.
Like I said; just trying to chat about the draft with fellow pats fans
No need to argue

The draft forum is pretty dead right now. We need the new threads even if they're a little repetive.

I like Willis at #24 and Meriweather at #28, Leonard or Wilson (cb) in the second, and Wendling in the third. NO FREAKING WR's AGAIN!:mad: Pleeeaaasee! for the love of all that is good, no more WR's picked high!:(

Willis and Hughes would make me very happy.

okoye. okoye. okoye. not a position of need, and not gonna be there at 24, but i think he is the perfect player for us. the only guy id move up to get.

For me it all depends on whether we sign Asante or not.

If yes, then I would like to see Paul Posluszny @ the #24 if he is still there and the Greg Olsen at the #28 because if we sign Asanted then we do not sign Graham IMO.

If no, then a cb with one of the picks. Revis could be around but mostlikely we would have to trade up some spots to get him. Mccauley is a athletic freek. He may be there at 28. So maybe the Pos @ 24 & McCauley @ 28. I would be dancing if that happened. I would then trade up to get Greg Olsen in early round 2. Olsen + Watson would be sick, then Mills (FB) and Thomas could handle more of the blocking.

i think we could easily land poz and mccauley, if we wanted them

I like Willis at #24 and Meriweather at #28, Leonard or Wilson (cb) in the second, and Wendling in the third. NO FREAKING WR's AGAIN!:mad: Pleeeaaasee! for the love of all that is good, no more WR's picked high!:(

yes, meriweather at 28 would be sweet.... could hall fall to 24? id love that..harris at 60? maybe.

If the Skins are so good at "managing" their cap hell, why do they have such a horrible football team. I saw a lot of 2005 and they were the luckiest team in the league that year, so leave that season out of it.

In my opinion, the best scenario for the New England Patriots in the first day of the 2007 NFL draft:

24th Patrick Willis, ILB
28th Michael Griffin, FS
60th David Harris, ILB
92nd Best available cornerback

You are presuming that Samuel is signed and in camp playing?

In my opinion, the best scenario for the New England Patriots in the first day of the 2007 NFL draft:

24th Patrick Willis, ILB
28th Michael Griffin, FS
60th David Harris, ILB
92nd Best available cornerback

I want any two of the following 3 players in rd 1:

1. Anthony Spencer
2. Robert Meachem
3. Brandon Siler

guys I like and may have a shot at in the first round:

Darrel Revis
Reggie Nelson
Dwayne Bowe
Robert Meachum
Ted Ginn
Marshawn Lynch
Adam Carriker
Stewart Bradley
Aaron Ross
Brandon Merriweather
Chris Houston
Damien Hughes

Has your take on the draft changed since the Dillion news?
I still want a LB/DL conversion at 24 but open to the pick at 28 depending on who's there. There will be options at this pick for BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST