Who Can Challenge Pats in the AFC?

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Raiders
Pick Results: LAS: 2.2% at NE: 97.8%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Who is the Biggest Threat to New England?

• Chargers

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Jaguars

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Ravens

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Steelers

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CISGS

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Vote for you think the Patriot's biggest challenge could/would be.

CISGS

I voted Ravens, simply because I feel like the Steelers are absolutely going to be run over. They match up horrifically with the Pats.

Ravens for whatever reason play em tough.

Haterproof

Obviously most people will say the Steelers. I'm leaning towards the Chargers or Jags

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
Teams that can bring the heat with 3-4 rushers whilst dedicating everyone else to coverage responsibilities. I see two teams on that list: the Chargers (who I think will come out of the West) and the Jaguars. The Queefs are in free fall and cannot stop the run. The Patriots have figured out their problems, meanwhile, and would absolutely teabag them in a second meeting.

luuked

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I voted Ravens, simply because I feel like the Steelers are absolutely going to be run over. They match up horrifically with the Pats.

Ravens for whatever reason play em tough.
lol the Ravens..

Why is there no option for "nobody" ?

Or rather "injuries".. because thats the only thing that can keep this team from the SB.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Teams that can bring the heat with 3-4 rushers whilst dedicating everyone else to coverage responsibilities. I see two teams on that list: the Chargers (who I think will come out of the West) and the Jaguars. The Queefs are in free fall and cannot stop the run. The Patriots have figured out their problems, meanwhile, and would absolutely teabag them in a second meeting.
Chargers can't win, Rivers will always make a dumb play to kill them

YOUGOTMOSSED

In the Starting Line-Up
With all due respect to the Steelers' impressive string of suck out wins against crummy teams, I don't see them as a legit threat. They are married to that zone defense that Brady destroys consistently.

Jaguars look decent but I can't take Bortles seriously.

I vote Ravens based on history. They always seem to play well at the end of the year. They have an experienced QB and a half way decent coach.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I said the Steelers, but the Ravens always give us a hard time too. Jumpin' Joe Flacco is still throwing up those long bombs & drawing flags. The Steelers, for all their "almost" losses, have still managed to win 8 straight, just like us. Even though we usually have their number, it would be foolish to overlook them or count them as an automatic "win" as someone said in another thread. Everyone else I am not worried about (but still wouldn't take them for granted).

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
The formula to beat brady has always been rush 4 and drop 7 into coverage. Jacksonville could give the offense some fits. Super important to get Hogan healthy. Gronk, Dola, Hogan, Cooks and Mitchell would be tough to stop, even for Jax .

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
I would have said the Ravens, except that I believe that there are much less likely to play us than the Steelers.