PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whining Jets fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
let-me-taste-your-tears-jets-fans-tom-brady-sego-7485560.png

The Jets prove karma is fact. Cheat to get Revis. Give top of the market salary to a guy who was average his first year, awful his second year, and eat $6 million of cap space the third year to get rid of him. For the Jets, karma is a *****.

Actually if you read the entire thread (2 pages), you would have found a pretty intellegent conversation, for the most part, by Jet fans. Basically your usual conversation which can be described as "Brady or Bellichick". But overall very complimentary about the Pats and remarkably few "cheating" references.

See even THEY are starting to get it.

I don't believe in karma. I prefer: You reap what you sow.
BB plants small seeds and sells his crop before it gets moldy and buys well preserved Defensive players and then dumps them before THEY get moldy.

It also doesn't hurt to have an owner who doesn't interfere.

There are some reasonable Jets fan son there and they recognize how we are where we are. It is still amazing to think we have so much space after winning a superbowl.

See even THEY are starting to get it.

Wow...It has been a long time since I lurked a Jet message board, but they sound whipped.

that makes me happy

I picture every jet fan with a tattoo on their forehead saying

Broken

(In cursive)

Last edited:
Wow... Tom and Bill have finally broke them.

I guess they are finally coming to grips with the fact that all of their excuses, cheating accusations, and rationalizations do not explain the Pats' dominance and the rodents' suckitude.

All that remains is the unpleasant reality.

It is getting to the point that they are just too pathetic and sad to even hate on any more. They just need to be pitied.

All Jets fans need is a tiny glimmer of being merely less than adequate and they will be up and about like they are on the path to the super bowl. I would assume that Cutler would raise them to this mediocre level.

My favorite line is the most pathetic one....

"BB would be a DC somewhere today if it wasn't for Tom Brady."

Now run along, let me to get back to waiting for my Three Games to Glory 5 DVD......

220px-Jdr-king.JPG

Last edited:
My favorite line is the most pathetic one....

"BB would be a DC somewhere today if it wasn't for Tom Brady."

There seems to be dueling narratives there that either Belichick is the GOAT and Brady sucks or Brady is the GOAT and Belichick sucks, and they just can't decide which because clearly one of them must suck. But hey, that's progress. For the last decade it was "they both suck and cheat to win".

There seems to be dueling narratives there that either Belichick is the GOAT and Brady sucks or Brady is the GOAT and Belichick sucks, and they just can't decide which because clearly one of them must suck. But hey, that's progress. For the last decade it was "they both suck and cheat to win".

I'm not sure I like seeing Rats fans evolve. I like them predictably delusional, trying to convince themselves that crawling out of the swamp and growing limbs and opposable thumbs is not necessarily a good thing.

I'm not sure I like seeing Rats fans evolve. I like them predictably delusional, trying to convince themselves that crawling out of the swamp and growing limbs and opposable thumbs is not necessarily a bad thing.

Check back in August, they'll be convinced Jay Cutler and Quincy Enunwa are delivering them to the promised land.

Can't arrive at that level of delusion overnight, gotta give em a few months to build up to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back