PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

While soaking in 5 what should we name 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.C Vegas

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know we are all basking in the glory of this game but we all know that the team after tuesday will be thinking about number 6 so we had the drive for 5 revenge tour we need a nickname for 6

I got no ideas right now but i am sure the rest of you will

I am just so hyped about this game and we have a lot of moving parts from now till opening day. FA and draft. A lot of things up in the air but we will be in the mix for sure.

Maybe in the mix for six? Kinda lame and passive sounding though. I think we can do better.

However after tonight I am a believer Brady ends with 6. I think he plays at least 3 and probably 5 more years. If we keep this D at this level he will get 1 more I am confident to say.

Last edited:
Well we had "one for the thumb" and got that, so "one for the...(rhymes with clock)" to f every other team's hopes and dreams.

All we could think of was in the mix for six but I agree it sounds lame and not forceful enough. I have no doubt someone here will coin something brilliant though.

Kix and six. Kicks and six.

just for kix, number six (or something close to that)

something about the bookend championships? "dynasty pt 2 w/ 6"

Honestly I am sick and tired of Pitt fans lording their 6 rings over the rest of the fans. We need to get in that group. What would it say about Brady that he not only gets more rings than any QB ever but ties the Steelers all time.

How about..... #6 to match Pitt's ? :D

The Next One.

Honestly I am sick and tired of Pitt fans lording their 6 rings over the rest of the fans. We need to get in that group. What would it say about Brady that he not only gets more rings than any QB ever but ties the Steelers all time.

I love the idea, but "GFY Pittsburgh" isn't going get past the marketing geeks.

It's already been named. The Brady 6.

"I'll have the usual"

Those would be great. You could even combine them.

Time to start on the other hand

I've called it #thefixforsix it's not great...but it's at least a placeholder for now.

"Get In The Mix For 6"

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore