PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which teams are you rooting for?

49ers have been my NFC team for years.

I don't have issue with any of the teams remaining except the Bills, Chiefs, and Rodgers.

I like the play of the 49ers for a few seasons now. Jimmy and a few other star players were always injured the last few years. They reached the sb before because they are dangerous and I don't think they are far off from that year.

I like the makeup of the Bills but they can go to hell. Still bitter.

I want a Titans vs 49ers sb.

i would root for the niners except that i live in the Bay area and these guys ( like most winning teams ;)) become insufferable.

absolutely - only very very very sad sad patriot fans with even sadder personal lives would root against the greatest football player of all time who played his heart out for this team for 20 years.

just my opinion
Its because they are still hanging on to a Bill vs Brady thing, which it isnt so any success Brady has they think its a knock on Bill, so they root against him.

some of these responses. I expected nothing less :rofl:

Rooting against Tom in New England is Goblincentral. Honestly pathetic lol.

Tennessee, mostly because I used to love watching the Oilers when Earl Campbell was playing for that franchise. I enjoy watching Henry run the ball, I hope he is back and healthy. Running teams get my juices flowing.
Tampa Bay's style of play doesn't do it for me. But if Tom wins another SB, I think that would be pretty cool.

None, I don't give a ****. I won't watch another snap of football till the preseason.

But I really don't want Buffalo, KC, Tampa Bay or GB to win it out. So any of the others, in no particular order of preference.

I'll be watching every game but really don't care. Bengals as the Cinderella team would be fun. Heaven forbid the Cheeves win it all again, that would give me indigestion.

no to Chiefs and Packers, else I don't care
Steelers and Dallas are already out so thats good as well

I don’t really care, but the intense “you need to root for Brady” is strange. I’ll echo others who would like to see a new team win.
This is America. People are free to root for any team they want.

1. Bucs - Normally I wouldn't root for a team from the NFC but this one's different. Since Brady got his 7th ring with another team why not his 8th?
2. Cincy - They've waited long enough.
3. Titans - I like Mike Vrable. He'd be my first choice as our next HC.
4. Bills - I put them here in spite of their HC, who I don't care for. He whines too much.
5. KC - Mahomes seems like a decent kid.
6. SF - I wouldn't mind seeing Jimmy G win one
7. LA or Cards - They both have QB issues but could make it all the way.
8. GB - The Rodgers factor. I can't think of another QB in the game who's as unlikable.

Tampa Bay, Titans, S.F., Cincy

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back