• Giants

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SalemPats

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
For me it's the Ravens. I hate their ****iness and the way they win. I can't wait till Saturday.

Let's see:
1. Ratbirds/Jest
2. Donkeys
3. Gints

Jets followed closely by the Ravens out of that list.

Giants

We'd have 2 more SuperBowls if it weren't for Eli and Coughlin sticking horseshoes up their asses

Last edited:
1. Jets (although they have gotten to the point that I pitty them more than hate them)
2. Any team Manning is on
3. Ravens

I don't hate the Ravens enough because the Pats don't see them every year. But they are a pretty despicable team. The thing is Suggs has done far worse than Ray Rice and has never missed a game for pummeling his girlfriend/wife on multiple occasions. There is little to like about the Ravens.

#1 is easy. Steelers.
Then Jets.
Then
Raiders
Giants
Dolphins

And then the Ravens I guess. Have no love for that team but I don't hate them nearly as much as the others on the list especially the teams near the top. Take Suggs off that team and I'd have less of a problem with them.

Amazing that the Colts would have been on this list 10 years ago... but now they might even be in my top 10 liked teams...go figure

And I don't really hate the Broncos in 2014. I like seeing them lose only because it benefits my team. Hated the Broncos a lot more in the 90's and when Shanny was there.

Last edited:
In no particular order.

-Pittsburgh Steelers (fanbase is constantly flapping it's gums about Cameragate)
-Every P. Manning led team
-NY Jets
- Miami Dolphins (Fanbase has gotten awful ****y as of late).
-Baltimore Ravens (Mostly due to Suggs and Flacco's game. I enjoy watching S.Smith play however).

I resent the Giants for crushing my hopes and dreams twice, but I blame the Pats just as much for not executing. Furthermore, although it's despicable how Eli has gotten a horseshoe up the rectum twice, I have mad respect for some of the players on the D-lines of 07 and 11 (Strahan, Tuck, JPP).

1. Ravens
2. Giants (would be 1 but watching Beckham play makes my loins froth)
3. Jest
4. Dolphins
5. Broncos

1.) Any team QB'd by a Manning

2.)Any team coached by a Harbaugh

3.)The Jets

4.)The steelers

I voted for the Jests but you should have the Giants in there. I may have voted differently.

Does anyone actually hate the Bills? I guess I did in the Kelly/Levy days...not for any reason in particular other than the fact they were really good and kept going back to SBs

Jets/Giants/Ravens/Colts

The Jesters, easily. Followed by Denver (Manning) then Baltimore.

Jets
Ravins
Denvah
Squealers

Don't hate Bills, feel sorry for them

Used to hate:
Jints but back in the 50s & 60s not because of The Games Not To Be Mentioned
Dolphins back when they owned us
Colts when neck bolts played there

I consistantly have hated two teams

The Jest. right from the start of my being a Pats fan back in the early 70'sIhave had a natural hatred of the Jest. I don't know were it came from, but it happened immediately, like i was born a jest hater.

The Cowboys after they told me that they were My team, and more recently because of Jerahh Jones.

The P Mannings, any team lead by Payton. not because of P Manning but for all the adulation and ball washing he doesn't deserve.

The Colts, because old man irsay moved them in the middle of the night 30+ years ago to indy. I should let that one go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back