PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which game to go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaHerb

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks in advance for sparing a minute of your time on this. I'm in Indiana, originally from Plymouth, Mass and itching to go to see a Pats game in person this year.

The true quandry is I'm only going to be able to go to ONE and would appreciate a little input in making this decision.

My window of opportunity is 10/31 - 12/12 and I'm considering the following:

10/31 Vikings @ NE (Halloween in New England is always cool!)

11/07 NE @ CLE (Cleveland isn't TOO far away and according to StubHub decent tickets are available and pretty cheap by comparison)

11/14 NE @ PITT (Least likely, it's a night game, never been to Pitt and have little desire to visit)

11/21 INDY @ NE (Interesting option, I was at the last NE @ IND game, am surrounded by Manning fans and would like to see what it was like to be part of the home field on this game)

11/25 NE @ DET (OK, this one is sorta interesting too...not too far away, cheap seats and I've never been to a Thanksgiving game before..negative side is it's in Detroit so there's always the chance of getting killed but on the positive side it's an almost guaranteed win!*)

*I know, never say guaranteed win but c'mon! It's the freaking Lions!

12/06 Jets @ NE (It's a night game, it's a MONDAY NIGHT game and will be definately biggest game of the week)

12/12 NE @ CHI (Chicago is close, I've never been to Chicago and it would be a good weekend trip and I've disliked the Bears for over 20 years for obvious reasons)

So there you have it, oh patient reader and Pats fan...these are my options that I'm considering. Keeping in mind that I'm already in Indiana so going to Foxboro will be the longest trip (I'll be driving) but I haven't been to the new stadium.

Any experience in any of these other stadiums? Fan bases that I should take extra precautions in dealing with? I will say that I wear my colors going to games and don't really want to go to any game where I'm going to get hassled TOO much for representing a rival team.

Once again, input is much appreciated! Go Pats and looking forward to the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker:

-Herb
(AKA FloridaHerb, currently in Indiana)

I've heard that Pittsburgh fans are extremely intolerant of fans from opposing teams, even more than fans from other teams with worse reputations. No first hand experience but I've heard this from a fan of another team as well as a co-worker who is a Steeler fan.

To me any of the three games in Foxboro would be ideal. If I wanted to go somewhere else I think I'd much rather visit Chicago than Cleveland or Detroit.

If you decide to go to one of the road games, you may have more fun hanging out with Pats fans before the game at a tailgate party and possibly even sitting with other Pats fans during the game in cases where we have group tickets.

Join Patriots Tailgate for more information.

PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

Colts or Jets would put you in a friendly environment and watching a rivalry game.

Hey everyone, thanks in advance for sparing a minute of your time on this. I'm in Indiana, originally from Plymouth, Mass and itching to go to see a Pats game in person this year.

The true quandry is I'm only going to be able to go to ONE and would appreciate a little input in making this decision.

My window of opportunity is 10/31 - 12/12 and I'm considering the following:

10/31 Vikings @ NE (Halloween in New England is always cool!)

11/07 NE @ CLE (Cleveland isn't TOO far away and according to StubHub decent tickets are available and pretty cheap by comparison)

11/14 NE @ PITT (Least likely, it's a night game, never been to Pitt and have little desire to visit)

11/21 INDY @ NE (Interesting option, I was at the last NE @ IND game, am surrounded by Manning fans and would like to see what it was like to be part of the home field on this game)

11/25 NE @ DET (OK, this one is sorta interesting too...not too far away, cheap seats and I've never been to a Thanksgiving game before..negative side is it's in Detroit so there's always the chance of getting killed but on the positive side it's an almost guaranteed win!*)

*I know, never say guaranteed win but c'mon! It's the freaking Lions!

12/06 Jets @ NE (It's a night game, it's a MONDAY NIGHT game and will be definately biggest game of the week)

12/12 NE @ CHI (Chicago is close, I've never been to Chicago and it would be a good weekend trip and I've disliked the Bears for over 20 years for obvious reasons)

So there you have it, oh patient reader and Pats fan...these are my options that I'm considering. Keeping in mind that I'm already in Indiana so going to Foxboro will be the longest trip (I'll be driving) but I haven't been to the new stadium.

Any experience in any of these other stadiums? Fan bases that I should take extra precautions in dealing with? I will say that I wear my colors going to games and don't really want to go to any game where I'm going to get hassled TOO much for representing a rival team.

Once again, input is much appreciated! Go Pats and looking forward to the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!

:rocker:

-Herb
(AKA FloridaHerb, currently in Indiana)

Personally I want to go to the Pats vs Vikings game. Considering how both the pats and colts have been playing this year, their annual game won't be as good as it usually is.... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back