PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where they at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Patriot Pimp? Another poster gone missing, granted not in the league of RW or Supafly, but missing nonetheless for a while.
tenor.gif

How could we forget him?

I was going to mention FCB but then remembered he's been on my ignore list for about a decade now.
Too bad this new board doesn't properly block their posts from view now. You'll see them more when people quote them.

I logged in and had a post here but got caught up in something else, which has been the case lately. And didn't hit send ...

I swear on everything I was thinking of these two plus a few others. Supa in the gambling thread and was going to @ Weathers in my thread. He's one of the more rational, sensible, nice guys here.

I know Primetime just had a kid but he was a good poster.

Haven't seen much of @long distance, I like him.

Miss the old draft forum posters too. Like the real OG's. BoxORocks, Heat, Rook and others. They were really great posters. Rook's post on "value groupings" was extremely interesting. I'm going to copy/paste it soon. Was thinking about writing another Harry post at some point and I might do then. We share a lot of similar views on the draft though. And it's nice to other passionate opinions and to get challenged once and a while. I wish one of those guys or someone new would come back to talk shop and argue about kids playing sports and their future.

@Ian I think you should have a Pats Fans HOF. Similar to what @BobDigital has but maybe a sticky up top, if Mods can change the voting settings.
It's silly but a nice gesture. Would be a great way to remember old, RIP or posters others think should be in. Nice to remember the history of the place and people that have contributed.

Maybe in the off-season before/after the draft, camp etc to kill a week. Again might be a nice way to remember posters like PFK, Box (inspired the change in my pic), Rook, Mayo, Manxman, Grid and others. I guess even @Joker since he's older than dirt and been here long enough?

You can come up with some criteria if you want? Probably should have something. 97-99% to get in. Voters should be members that have been here a minute, 5-10 years? Again I'll leave that to you if you even want to do this. Just a thought.

Hey guys, thanks so much for thinking of me. I genuinely appreciate it. I’ve been checking in once a week to take part in the weekly picks contest, but haven’t been posting about football lately. The current state of affairs (politics, Covid, even the loss of #12) has me much less interested this year. I seem to be in a bit of a funk, that’s all. I’ll always continue to support the site and I certainly miss my online friends. I look forward to hanging out with you again, soon. Thanks again.

did he relocate to arizona?

Yeah...a while ago

NEM in all his play calling glory...
"I am really in a very bad mood. Nothing to do with you, sorry. I am just really aggravated tonight. Because I know 100% I am right about the play calling."

Last edited:
Yeah...a while ago

NEM in all his play calling glory...
"I am really in a very bad mood. Nothing to do with you, sorry. I am just really aggravated tonight. Because I know 100% I am right about the play calling."
I met N.E. Mike in AZ in 2008 and he was ~140 years old then. I can't imagine he's still around. What a character...

did he relocate to arizona?
Yup. Relocated to Arizona, let his bipolar disorder simmer in some dry, 110 degree heat, and then he relocated one last time to the Big Adios.

Hey guys, thanks so much for thinking of me. I genuinely appreciate it. I’ve been checking in once a week to take part in the weekly picks contest, but haven’t been posting about football lately. The current state of affairs (politics, Covid, even the loss of #12) has me much less interested this year. I seem to be in a bit of a funk, that’s all. I’ll always continue to support the site and I certainly miss my online friends. I look forward to hanging out with you again, soon. Thanks again.
I feel all of this, bud. I have not watched a lot of sports this year. I find that I am super busy with my life and, for now at least, I don't want to have my Sundays revolve around football. If It's convenient, I will watch. If I have something else going on, so be it. Glad you are doing ok.

I hope @robertweathers is doing ok. Great poster.

Maybe he was a closet front runner. RW was getting awfully friendly at Chiefs Planet.
I’ll add my long (Moss)lost friend. Yes, he shot his way out of town but he was the Andy Kaufman of Patsfans. Not for everyone, but I loved every minute of it.

Last I heard, RobertWeathers actually told me Mosslost was on Chiefs Planet... I don’t think RW was a fair weather fan.

I’ll add my long (Moss)lost friend. Yes, he shot his way out of town but he was the Andy Kaufman of Patsfans. Not for everyone, but I loved every minute of it.

Last I heard, RobertWeathers actually told me Mosslost was on Chiefs Planet... I don’t think RW was a fair weather fan.
Great topic for a poll. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST