PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where they at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew people would bail. RobertWeathers is one I didn't expect nor think it what happened. Deus? Not surprising. The people here will change as the team does. Shame but thats what happens.

RW is a football guy. Definitely not a bandwagoner. I hope he's ok. Deus posted recently so I'm pretty sure he's all set.

Both are good members and I hope to see more from them soon.

I've spent four years in the film room with you Tony. You taught me the playbook and were a great mentor. However its time. Put me in starting 53 coach!!!

You've definitely added a nice positive attitude to this forum. You're in the starting 53.

But I'm sure he is still voting for Biden come Nov. 3rd, maybe twice:whistle:

GlisteningInfiniteDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

Where's Christiancat? :)Tebow fan but also a good poster, not like the invasion of Tebowite trolls that came and went when he was cut. She (I think she) stuck around for a while after Tebow left.

Where's Christiancat? :)Tebow fan but also a good poster, not like the invasion of Tebowite trolls that came and went when he was cut. She (I think she) stuck around for a while after Tebow left.
That dude was the flipside of my coin.

Anyone remember Patriot Pimp? Another poster gone missing, granted not in the league of RW or Supafly, but missing nonetheless for a while.

Anyone remember Patriot Pimp? Another poster gone missing, granted not in the league of RW or Supafly, but missing nonetheless for a while.
Probably got locked up. He came back under some other really stupid username. PatsNumero1Fan or something like that.

Sean Pa Patriot was also another good poster i hope he is fine too

I joined after the ESPN board shut down. Some of us from there are still here. What ever happened to tanked- he was from there too and I was sure I saw him here.

That's a shame. I didn't always agree with the guy, but he was entertaining to read.
I have argued with him and been on his side multiple times. Always a good back and forth.

How ab
I've quit this place 100 times and have come back 101 times (or did I get that backwards). Hopefully (some of) these other folks do the same. @robertweathers and @supafly are awesome and I think of them as friends.

I miss Box.

You knew it was coming.......

cant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes