PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where Should The 2016 Banner Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put it where 2004 is and move 2004 to the right of 2003. Keep the decade apart "eras" separate.

Plus, it will be symmetrical again once the 2017 season wraps up next February.

If I could choose, I'd hang it right underneath whatever box Goodell would be sitting in for the season opener.

I thought of something cool what if they made a wall tower overhead the Gillette logo
not right above but a bit right above where the tip of the two towers stand above the logos with all the logos aligned next to eachother in the middle and the more titles just add on the the row bump it the the left more if they increase to make it look even, it would be perfect and future proof, what did u use to photoshop I think what I just came with is perfect if you can picture what i picture

Last edited:
I thought of something cool what if they made a wall tower overhead the Gillette logo
not right above but a bit right above where the tip of the two towers stand above the logos with all the logos aligned next to eachother in the middle and the more titles just add on the the row bump it the the left more if they increase to make it look even, it would be perfect and future proof, what did u use to photoshop I think what I just came with is perfect if you can pocture what i picture

I used paint.net. I agree with your idea. Sounds good.

I have been wondering this. Those 4 fit perfect where they are now. But #5...move them back to where they were?

There's room on the lighthouse. Though I do like the suggestions to make room up where they already have them and separate the eras.

not right above but a bit right above where the tip of the two towers stand above the logos with all the logos aligned next to eachother in the middle and the more titles just add on the the row bump it the the left more if they increase to make it look even, it would be perfect and future proof, what did u use to photoshop I think what I just came with is perfect if you can picture what i picture

This is a crappy job but do you mean something like this?

Banner hangers2.jpg

Submit how and where? Plus it's your deal. You should submit it.

Mines was above but I think yours is better alot better and idk how to submit it to the Patriots but I would ask around or try to do some research on that you hit the nail in the head imo

so no part, feature, or orifice of Roger Gooddell's is considered a proper repository (or as the case may be, suppository?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore