PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where once it seemed impossible Pats would trade Brady ...

tombonneau

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Imagine they start off 4-0 with Jimmy G. Now you have a 38 yo QB with no camp, practice or reps coming in cold.

Some competitive team offers up two firsts ...

No-one would offer two firsts, they MAY be able to get their #1 back. Who knows.

Honestly, who cares.

Imagine they start off 4-0 with Jimmy G. Now you have a 38 yo QB with no camp, practice or reps coming in cold.

I'd give that crap up that your smoking.

Honestly, is this really the time?

What makes you so sure Jimmy G will just sail to 4-0? And you know what? I don't give a **** if he does because I won't be watching it.

I expect a boycott by most, if not all Patriots players if Brady is traded (it won't happen, though.)

Brady can still participate in camp and play in the preseason.

It would be a f*cking disgrace and a travesty to see Brady's time as a Patriots (and potentially career) end in this context.

I hope Garoppolo throws 10 INTs in those 4 games but we still somehow go 4-0.

I'll wish Garoppolo the best when Brady starts to suck.

Honestly, is this really the time?

What makes you so sure Jimmy G will just sail to 4-0? And you know what? I don't give a **** if he does because I won't be watching it.
I'd rather conjecture about positive outcomes for Pats than read circular arguments and rants.

I'm not sure. I said. WHAT IF. As in what if Jimmy G looks legit and Pats now have an asset and options.

Do you think BB would be more likely to move Brady now than before? It's a legit topic whether you like it or not.

Brady can participate in all offseason workouts, training camp, and preseason.

Brady can participate in all offseason workouts, training camp, and preseason.
I didn't realize that. Well that will certainly help the situation.

Not sure how BB handles it. Guess you have to split reps evenly or do you give Jimmy all starter reps?

Drinking heavily early, huh?

Drinking heavily early, huh?
It would be real early for me as it's 9am. But people think a lot of things are impossible or crazy on here. If I had posted today's penalties as a prediction yesterday people would have laughed.

put down the crack pipe, and back away from the keyboard.

Brady just won a superbowl for the 4th time, and his 6th appearance. He looked great. Brady is not going anywhere. Jimmy G will play for the games Brady can't, and that's it. Brady will come back, and they will win the division and make the playoffs, as per usual. Who knows what will happen after that.

If Brady's need to prove people wrong is any indication of how this season will go, I expect to see him light some teams up once he gets back into the swing of things. I'd love love love to see them run the score up when possible, and the icing on the cake would be Goodell watching the Pats win a 5th superbowl, the best most awkward situation I hope I ever see.

Hell no. Brady will fight this suspension. And he will have the NFLPA on his side as well as an army of well-paid and competent lawyers!

I didn't realize that. Well that will certainly help the situation.

Not sure how BB handles it. Guess you have to split reps evenly or do you give Jimmy all starter reps?

Jimmy G will get starting reps as he will be starter until Brady can play again. It's always team first, and Brady is no exception. I'm sure that will piss off Brady more than anything, and when it's his time to start again, Brady will make the most of it!

I don't support trading Brady now or in the future. And even if I did, this line of thought is inane.

Tom "Patriot" Brady will retire on his and his wife's $400 million bankroll and handful of jewelry before he will ever don another teams jersey. Personally, I wouldn't blame him or Belichick if they both called it quits tomorrow given what the modern NFL is now.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back