PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where in Clearwater/Tampa to catch game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cramden

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I'm down in Clearwater, will be going to Thursday's game but need to find a place to catch today's game. Last year I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and it was eh. Norton's was OK but looking for something a bit better.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Quaker Steak and Lube is a fun place to watch sports in the Clearwater area, don't know if they'll have the Pats game on or have it available if you request of it.

I'm down in Clearwater, will be going to Thursday's game but need to find a place to catch today's game. Last year I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and it was eh. Norton's was OK but looking for something a bit better.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
If you're looking for a place that will be filled with Pats fans there are two that I know of.

Closest to you is the New England Ale House in Palm Harbor. Follow Alternate 19 (not US 19) north. After the light at Klosterman Rd it will be about a mile further on your left. That'll be about a 20-30 minute drive from downtown Clearwater.

Further away is Boston's, in Tampa. A better crowd based on the last time I was there, but a whole lot further away. My suggestion would be the NE Ale House.

http://ne-alehouse.com/

edit: Looks like Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar has closed. That makes the choice easier.

If you want a sports bar that is not specifically geared for Pats fans, try one of these:
Varsity Club, corner of US 19 & Sunset Point Rd in Clearwater.
Quaker Steak & Lube, 49th Street & US 19 in Pinellas Park.
any WingHouse; closest to you is on Gulf-to-Bay just after the US 19 overpass.

Yeah I saw Boston's was closed this morning. NE Ale House it is. I'm near the Countryside Blvd area of Clearwater so it's not far away at all.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Have fun, trying to come to Thursday’s game with my son also but not sure on paying a ton for crappy seats for a road game. Looks like 225 per for decent seats

Have fun, trying to come to Thursday’s game with my son also but not sure on paying a ton for crappy seats for a road game. Looks like 225 per for decent seats
I've been looking on the areas Facebook groups. There are tickets being sold, seem to be a bit more reasonable there. I'm hoping that's where I'll find mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News