PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are all the trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's obvious who was a Brady fan and who was a Pats fan that loved Brady. They might as well go buy that salmon 12 jersey and be honest with themselves.

The only joy I got out of watching TB win number 7 was the $500 I won. No ill will towards him, but have no rooting interest in seeing the Bucs win anything.
Eh. Once it became clear that the Pats weren’t going anywhere last year even if they managed to back in to the dance, I pulled for the Bucs. I didn’t have a rooting interest for any other team in the playoffs. Maybe the Browns, but I wouldn’t say I was rooting for them. That was more of a “hey, that’s cool to see a perennial loser go all the way,” type of thing. Bucs were an easy choice because they had two all-time Pats greats playing for them.

Wait, Craw got perma'd? End of an Era to BBs greatest critic of this and any generation. He will be missed.

funeral GIF
I don't think he got banned. I think when things started improving, he bailed. Not much to troll when chit is going good.

I enjoyed watching Brady, Gronk and AB play last season. I wanted to see how Arians style would affect Brady's play.I thought it'd be a disaster but it turned out to be quite revealing. I also watch every Jete game because I'm a sadistic SOB and love watching their suffering ineptitude. Whay I mean by "watching ": these teams is...I subscribe to Redzone, so....I get a taste of everything going on gameday. I DVR Pats games to go over the next day besides channel surfing on Sundays so I can nitpick every game

The only joy I got out of watching TB win number 7 was the $500 I won. No ill will towards him, but have no rooting interest in seeing the Bucs win anything.
My own current interest in Brady extends to 1) being cool with good things happening for him and 2) seeing another nail driven into the 'Cheatriots' narrative, if indirectly.

Eh. Once it became clear that the Pats weren’t going anywhere last year even if they managed to back in to the dance, I pulled for the Bucs. I didn’t have a rooting interest for any other team in the playoffs. Maybe the Browns, but I wouldn’t say I was rooting for them. That was more of a “hey, that’s cool to see a perennial loser go all the way,” type of thing. Bucs were an easy choice because they had two all-time Pats greats playing for them.
No issue with that. But there is a group of people who were/are rooting for the name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front.

No issue with that. But there is a group of people who were/are rooting for the name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front.
Well, yeah. There’s three types of Pats fans: 1) Pats fans, 2) Brady fans, and 3) Belichick fans. Four if you count the weird couple of people who seem to worship Kraft for whatever reason. Actually, that was just @shmessy. But he hasn’t been around for a while. Curiously bailed once the team had a rough stretch.

Well, yeah. There’s three types of Pats fans: 1) Pats fans, 2) Brady fans, and 3) Belichick fans. Four if you count the weird couple of people who seem to worship Kraft for whatever reason. Actually, that was just @shmessy. But he hasn’t been around for a while. Curiously bailed once the team had a rough stretch.
Need Mosslost to make a poll for these 1) Pats fans, 2) Brady fans, and 3) Belichick fans 4) Kraft fans...which are you ?

A didactic approach does not seem to work here, as boundaries overlap significantly, there is a whole lot of grey in fandom.

I have been a Pats fan since Jan '69, been a BB fan since 2001 and a Brady fan around the same time. Not sure how you can separate BB & the Pats they have become the threads of the same cloth. As a fan am fortunate after waiting so long to have witnessed what I have since 2001..

Need Mosslost to make a poll for these 1) Pats fans, 2) Brady fans, and 3) Belichick fans 4) Kraft fans...which are you ?

I am a fan of the first 3, and grateful that Bob kept the team in Foxborough. Have been a Pats fan from the very beginning, and that overrides my being a Brady and Belichick fan. Yeah, I'm old, Kontra, every day I wake up is a plus, I think.

I am a fan of the first 3, and grateful that Bob kept the team in Foxborough. Have been a Pats fan from the very beginning, and that overrides my being a Brady and Belichick fan. Yeah, I'm old, Kontra, every day I wake up is a plus, I think.
My order...

1) Pats fans, 4) Brady fans, 2) Belichick fans 3) Kraft fans

In fact I don't follow Brady at all

A didactic approach does not seem to work here, as boundaries overlap significantly, there is a whole lot of grey in fandom.

I have been a Pats fan since Jan '69, been a BB fan since 2001 and a Brady fan around the same time. Not sure how you can separate BB & the Pats they have become the threads of the same cloth. As a fan am fortunate after waiting so long to have witnessed what I have since 2001..
Me too. But if given a truth serum....

1) pats fan
2) bb fan
3) tom fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye