PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are all the trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsgofor4

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that most of the D-bag Belichick haters have been awfully quiet since Thursday night around 9:45? Where in the world have all of these “Patriots fans” gone?? Maybe they are still chillin’ in the Tomba Bay thread, but I clicked ignore on that embarrassment almost a year ago (lol that the mods here are still allowing that to stay in the main forum).

Negative or nothin’, amirite, boys?

He’s had a very good offseason. Looks like shedding Caserio and listening to his scouts more produced some no-brainer selections.

I hope your 2021 post-draft chest thumping goes a lot better than your post-2020 season Week 1 chest thumping.
Can you share some posts? The Sunday Scaries are crippling me right now and I could use a good laugh.

As it stands right now, it appears as though we have a solid post-Brady plan going forward. Unlike last year's debacle this season appears to be part of a larger plan.
Next transition will be when Belichick decides to hand the reigns to someone else. Hopefully all this team building enables a smooth/stable hand off.

Bill has knocked it out of the park this offseason. I'm excited about the FAs, especially the TEs, and I'm excited about Mac Jones, even if I think he'll play only as a backup this year he's got a big future ahead of him. There's not a lot to hate about the job Belichick has done this offseason.

We'll see them back by about week 4 when Jones hasn't magically become an NFL starter tonight and Cam isn't perfect and we come out to a 2-2 record, like we often do even in years we go on to dominate.

As it stands right now, it appears as though we have a solid post-Brady plan going forward. Unlike last year's debacle this season appears to be part of a larger plan.
Next transition will be when Belichick decides to hand the reigns to someone else. Hopefully all this team building enables a smooth/stable hand off.
I like this post and it points to something I forgot to mention. Unlike last year there is a clear plan of succession. Even if the trigger isn't pulled as quickly as people might like, the round is in the chamber and ready for the order to be given when Bill decides it's time.

The fact that fans can now see what the plan probably is, and the only remaining question is a matter of timing, makes our situation much more palatable, even if Cam continues to be our QB for several weeks longer than we'd like

Ian has relegated them to the Tom Brady Forum...

It’s quiet because what’s there to complain about?

The misconception among Team Brady/Bill Bashers at least for myself is that we want to see Bill fail. If Bill fails that means the team fails.

Overall, Bill has had a very solid off-season capped off by a good draft.

Last edited:
He’s had a very good offseason. Looks like shedding Caserio and listening to his scouts more produced some no-brainer selections.
How did Houston do with their limited capital?

Short answer? In the Brady section

Cute but no one has posted in there in over 24 hours. It gets like 2 posts a day.

Its almost as if many fans are in a wait and see approach and don’t really have much to say...

Troll here. Best draft in years. BB took a lot of chances and got players
who dropped in the draft. A top notch wide receiver would have made
it a perfect draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes