PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are all the trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troll here. Best draft in years. BB took a lot of chances and got players
who dropped in the draft. A top notch wide receiver would have made
it a perfect draft.
Yeah but can’t have everything, I think the front 7 needed more help than the wr crops did.

Cute but no one has posted in there in over 24 hours. It gets like 2 posts a day.

Its almost as if many fans are in a wait and see approach and don’t really have much to say...
Almost like it's the offseason

Has anyone else noticed that most of the D-bag Belichick haters have been awfully quiet since Thursday night around 9:45? Where in the world have all of these “Patriots fans” gone?? Maybe they are still chillin’ in the Tomba Bay thread, but I clicked ignore on that embarrassment almost a year ago (lol that the mods here are still allowing that to stay in the main forum).

Negative or nothin’, amirite, boys?
Mosslost and his new pet squid, Ralph killed them

All hiding out with their “blankees & binkies” praying that the most watched sporting event in the history of televised sports (Pats vs Bucs) doesn’t come to fruition!!

I think Bill likes constructive feedback.
You had to think they had their discussions about Mac Jones and where he fit on the big board well, well before pick 15 of the draft. They were all probably sick of talking about it by that point and were like, “Duh. Just put the name in already!”

Cute but no one has posted in there in over 24 hours. It gets like 2 posts a day.

Its almost as if many fans are in a wait and see approach and don’t really have much to say...
It was meant as a light hearted comment...

Speaking of trolls/BB haters did that Crawhammer Syd Barrett guy get banned?

Can you share some posts? The Sunday Scaries are crippling me right now and I could use a good laugh.

I’ll go digging when I have some time. Dude has been a very outspoken critic of Brady and made sure to stick it to everyone after week 1.

All the NEP did was address needs and seemingly drafted talented players to fill said needs.

Ask again in 3 years to get the final answer.
Pats got some good players I think. We can go back and forth about Fields/Jones but I'm glad we have a good young QB here. The rest of the division has one so we needed to catch up.

I think this offseason showed either Bill is indeed hearing the questions about his track record without Brady or he is not planning to coach beyond a few years out and wants a contender now instead of later. Not sold quite yet they're a contender but I'm excited to see what happens.

Pats got some good players I think. We can go back and forth about Fields/Jones but I'm glad we have a good young QB here. The rest of the division has one so we needed to catch up.

I think this offseason showed either Bill is indeed hearing the questions about his track record without Brady or he is not planning to coach beyond a few years out and wants a contender now instead of later. Not sold quite yet they're a contender but I'm excited to see what happens.
Yep and that's all you can hope for. Recognize shortcomings, fix them and improve.

Reactions: sb1
Speaking of trolls/BB haters did that Crawhammer Syd Barrett guy get banned?
I was wondering the same thing since he hasn’t posted in a while, but it doesn’t look like he was banned. I noticed the last post he had he was upset because a post got deleted.
How does anyone really know if the Pat's had a good draft?
Yep, it goes both ways. We’ll know in time. But for a while, some of us have been wanting to see from the Pats was addressing needs and taking highly touted players. They executed both.

Can you share some posts? The Sunday Scaries are crippling me right now and I could use a good laugh.

He was maybe the #1 most mouth foaming Brady hater this offseason, obnoxious in the TB thread, and to top it off, constantly whining to Ian. He left the TB thread because he was too humiliated to come back and scared to take his beating, so now he’s running his mouth from his safe space.

1619998352032.png1619998277629.png
1619998450439.png
1619999033788.png

I hope your 2021 post-draft chest thumping goes a lot better than your post-2020 season Week 1 chest thumping.
There were several of us who were extremely quiet in 2020 as it became clear in the summer of 2020 that the Patriots were not competitive. The defense looked pretty good until the opt outs announced their decision after the exodus of not just Brady but a host of other free agents. There was no way the Patriots could respond with all the dead money on the cap.

The optimism I have right now is based on the really solid decisions that the Patriots have made across the board, including the decision to commit $3.5 million guaranteed to Cam Newton to reassure free agents - both their own and guys from other teams - that the Pats were serious about the rebuild and were not going to hand the offense to Stidham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes