PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When will EA Sports do the Madden 18 SB simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quest4SevenHomie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
They got Super Bowl 42, 45 & 50 predictions wrong. Am I missing any others?

Each time the Patriots were in the Super Bowl simulations, they won the majority of those Super Bowls, with the exception of the NYG Super Bowls.

I dunno. I don't put too much stock in these sims. They pick with a 60% success rate.

Madden has picked 10/14 past super bowl winners, which is 70% accurate.

Madden has picked 10/14 past super bowl winners, which is 70% accurate.
Thanks I saw the 70% in the article. I spaced in during typing...

It just wouldn't be a Pats SuperBowl without it going down to the end
Just once though, would love to see the pats blow out a team in the Superbowl...for my stress level!

Well don't they hand out the MVP before the super bowl? Will brady become the first player since Kurt Warner to win it? We will see.

My first season of Madden 18 ended with losing the Super Bowl to the Eagles. I followed that up by losing Burkhead, DLew and M. Butler. Brady retired (game never announced it, I just found out after the draft and he was no longer there). At the end of the next season JJ wanted starter money, Mason got me for about $7M a year, I had to trade Cookie and Malcolm Brown because they wanted to break the bank, and I lost Amendola, Dorsett and Chung due to salary demands. So two season in and I don’t even feel like I’m playing as the Patriots anymore. I’m sorry for the rant but my goodness it felt good to get this off of my chest. If anyone would understand my heartache, it’s the legit fans of pats fans.com. Love you all!

My first season of Madden 18 ended with losing the Super Bowl to the Eagles. I followed that up by losing Burkhead, DLew and M. Butler. Brady retired (game never announced it, I just found out after the draft and he was no longer there). At the end of the next season JJ wanted starter money, Mason got me for about $7M a year, I had to trade Cookie and Malcolm Brown because they wanted to break the bank, and I lost Amendola, Dorsett and Chung due to salary demands. So two season in and I don’t even feel like I’m playing as the Patriots anymore. I’m sorry for the rant but my goodness it felt good to get this off of my chest. If anyone would understand my heartache, it’s the legit fans of pats fans.com. Love you all!

Sounds like you need to hire Belichick to manage your roster.

Watch it here.

this looks like they just put the eagles uniforms on the jaguars players. amendola TD, lewis fumble, gilmore knocking away the last pass to preserve the patriots lead, patriots winning 24-20....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back