PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When did you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmarkd400x

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
That's the question. When did you know?

Personally, I'd say right after the Colts game.

Personally, I'd say right after the Colts game.

Tough to say. After the Dallas game was the first real glimmer, but there were lots of hurdles left. I can't remember a season where people began discussing it so early.

But if I'm going to be completely honest, I still don't know for sure. I still have the nerves, and I won't completely believe it's real until it happens.

I'd say my confidence reached a breaking point after the Colts game.

Know?

I'll let you know in a couple days.

Think?

The game they played against the Chargers was amazing and was when I started to even think it might be possible.

When the Colts lost to the Chargers in the Divisional game.

I don't know if I ever knew. But I felt it after Rosie's pick in the San Diego game. That was a massive beatdown on what was supposed to be (and ended up being) one of the top teams in the league.

I don't know if I ever knew. But I felt it after Rosie's pick in the San Diego game. That was a massive beatdown on what was supposed to be (and ended up being) one of the top teams in the league.

that was AT who made the pick in the SD game

Last edited:
that was AT who made the pick in the SD game

Rosie picked Rivers' first pass of the game after NE's impressive opening drive.

I'd say when Brady threw that final TD to Moss in the Giants game. Although, I was (and still am) always afraid of bad spygate karma.

Baltimore game when Billick calls time out as the Ravens hit us behind the line of scrimmage. Then we go offside on the next play that also would have gone for a loss.

I was at the Snow Bowl against the Raiders-- the tuck play when there was no hope and it was our last opportunity.

Brady magic at work.

When Moss runs by 3 Jets and scores on a Brady Bomb.

It was when Brady threw for that third Moss TD in the SB making it 31-7.

April.

Seriously.

i always thought it was possible. but when i KNEW, that winning dive againt the Ravens. after that drive it just semed like fate

Last edited:
I first thought they were going to do it when they got Moss. After watching the way Brady took them to within a min. of the Super Bowl last year with that awful recieving crew I knew. I've been telling everyone who would listen they were going to do it and have the best Offense ever. Honestly

For me, it was when my wife-to-be agreed to go out with me. I remember thinking that if anyone ended this relationship, it wasn't going to be me. Fortunately, she felt the same way.

When they got Moss.

Seriously, though, for anyone who 'knew', they're full of crap. Because, quite frankly, all this 'knowing' is right out the window if Billick's friend didn't call a timeout.

(By the way, I'm basing this off the assumption that you're talking about this team having a perfect season. If you're just talking about this team going to the Super Bowl--and winning, which they will--then I 'knew' after their comeback against the Colts. They beat the second best team in football, on their field, in a game where they played three quarters of sub-par football--for them--and had the refs blowing BIG calls all over the field.)

We will all 'know' at about 10pm on Sunday. :rocker:

Rosie picked Rivers' first pass of the game after NE's impressive opening drive.

I stand erected haha but seriously when he said the pick i assumed he meant the one that was taken to the house!

Surprised, thought this would be the popular answer, but after the flat out beatdown of the Steelers.

That was the last "tough" game on the regular season schedule, and after they leveled Pitt I knew they would sweep the rest of the season.

One game away from proving that instinct right ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes