Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Your favorite Pats game start time (and day)

• Sunday 1pm

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • Sunday 4:30pm

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sunday 8:30pm

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Monday 8:30pm

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Thursday 8:30pm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
For me, as I look forward to the Raiders game, I think it might be 4:30. You get to see the lay of the land after the 1pm games... but you're not staying up late Sunday or Monday night. I like 1pm as well, though.

Man, Thursday night is an odd duck...I'm ready for football... but the games are often grinders... and I always feel like I should be watching it...

patriots-color-rush.jpg

...in my jammies. o_O

I would agree on the Sunday 1 PM games - also because the sun at gillette stadium at this time makes the game tough to watch on TV. Sunday night games I like too because it’s usually a marquee matchup.

I like Sunday night games.

I have a routine. My son and I start watching the game. My wife starts *****ing about bed time around 9. I ward her off. She stomps upstairs. My son and I crack up about how she does it every week. Pats win. Everyone's happy.

1:00 p.m. Sunday baby! I am getting old and decrepit and going to games other than 1:00 p.m. ones is getting tough, particularly those night games, and worse at this time of year, in the cold. Even when I am watching on TV getting up the next day after a night game is tough, usually because I am on Patsfans.com well after the game ends reliving all the glory (or I am too keyed up to sleep). Plus, I hate waiting around all day for the Pats to play. I want to watch the boys early, then watch everyone else (hopefully) fall further behind us in the standings. Go Pats!!

I like Sunday night games.

I have a routine. My son and I start watching the game. My wife starts *****ing about bed time around 9. I ward her off. She stomps upstairs. My son and I crack up about how she does it every week. Pats win. Everyone's happy.

As long as you make good w the Mrs..

when it came to going to games, 4pm was preferable until week 6 or 7 .... after that 1pm

in the man cave, the boys come over at noon regardless of whether its a 1pm or 4pm game, and that leads to 4 hours of pre-gaming which is getting rough as I age

Had to vote Sunday at 1:00 based on being a season ticket holder. If you asked for the best time IMO only it would be the Saturday divisional game.

Sunday at 1:00. I used to love the night games until I graduated and started working full time.

Sunday 1 p.m. either way.

If I'm in the U.K., it's the perfect winter Sunday evening. If I'm in the U.S., do some sport/go to a class in the morning, come back, prepare food, eat in front of the TV, pace around, yell, scream ...

Being on the west coast, I prefer the 1:00 EST / 10:00 PST slot. Game ends at 1:00 my time and still have a mostly full day to fo something else. Night games aren’t good here, completely overlaps with kids bedtime and family time.

I like 1 pm. Just because I’m an impatient jackass.

As I attend all home games, I greatly prefer watching football in daylight vs. nighttime. I wish we could have a home playoff game again in the sunshine like the good ol' days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back