PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's Slater really saying?

Three days after Slater made the statements that originated this thread, this happened. Coincidence?

I wonder if the rift between the defense and the coaches is actually Patricia. I think that might make more sense as let's face it he really isn't a guy that players like.

What rift is that?

I wonder if the rift between the defense and the coaches is actually Patricia. I think that might make more sense as let's face it he really isn't a guy that players like.

I wonder who you guys are going to root for when Brady retires?

It's interesting that Mayo is being considered for coaching jobs by other teams over Little Steven who has way more experience and is the DC of a top defensive unit.

Perhaps they think that poaching Bill's kid might not be the healthiest possible move.

But I just read on PatsFans that he doesn’t make plays. So how can that be?
There’s a contingent of football fans who believe fantasy football reflects actual real life football and things like special teams or line play are irrelevant. These people generally don’t understand the sport, are casual fans or breathe through their mouth.

There’s a contingent of football fans who believe fantasy football reflects actual real life football and things like special teams or line play are irrelevant. These people generally don’t understand the sport, are casual fans or breathe through their mouth.
Big slam on scuba divers out of nowhere.

I have very little patience for idiots and people who think they are entitled, and no patience for trolls, which makes it difficult to put up with people like you and Venecol. Have your mommy explain what I mean when she gets done reading this to you.
Not everybody can be as smaht as you Igor.

Two losses and it’s gotten crazy man. Folks clawing at one another…

HTs done tho. At least here…

Two losses and it’s gotten crazy man. Folks clawing at one another…

HTs done tho. At least here…
Who among us started this year with Super Bowl aspirations in year two of a rebuild? At 2-4 who believed that was possible?

I want to see a competitive mistake free team going forward regardless of outcome. I want to see a team they can build upon with all their draft picks, cap space and their QB paying on a rookie deal for the next four years.

The notion that a Belichick led team with vets like Slater, Hightower and DMC is lacking “leadership” is silly. They’re lacking experience at some key positions, they could use more speed at CB with Jon Jones hurt… that’s about it.

M
Not everybody can be as smaht as you Igor.

How smart I am isn’t the issue, there are many people on this site who know much more about football than I do. The issue here is about how dumb people like you and Venecol are. Trashing Belichick is no different than trashing Brady, as both are the GOAT’s with similar levels of achievement to their credit, and those who try to trash them have to make up stupid sh.t because the facts are so overwhelmingly on the side of the GOAT’s that you can’t use them. Here is just a few examples of what I’m talking about:

1) You ( Triump ) once claimed that you could do a better job of running the Patriots than Belichick does. * To your credit you never have denied saying that, even though it is definitely in the top 3 of all of the stupid sh.t that has been said on this site. You also claimed that the problem with a player on the Patriots was that he signed with the Patriots, and that was in this thread. Demonstrating once again that you are consistent with your stupidity.

2) Venecol claimed that Belichick would never catch Shula because he was always going to have a losing record for the rest of his career (.450.) to be exact. And when I called him on it he actually tried to say that he was just stating the facts, when he threw out 20 years of Belichick’s record in New England.

3) Venecol claiming that the “ problem” with the Patriots is nepotism, and included a photo of Steven Belichick. Steven Belichick calls the plays for a defense that leads the league in scoring, and the defense ranks in the top 5 of all passing stats, and is generally pretty good against the run. And the truth is that the players have called themselves out for not getting the job done in recent weeks, which he convolutedly claims means they are trashing the coaches. He then went on to claim that the real issue is his “ STREET CRED,” lmao. This too ranks among the most idiotic claims ever made on this site, but I’m sure Venecol spent weeks on the streets of Compton researching this.

There are plenty of examples of this type of stupid sh.t being spewed here, but I’ll leave it at this right now. There are plenty of areas that people here could cite to have legit discussions, the run defense getting gashed several times recently, Mac Jones making some rookie mistakes snd bad interceptions are a couple of examples , but not the bullish.t that has been used for trolling and weak @assed arguments herein.

I'm hearing that the defense isn't taking well being blamed for the loss, especially after Mac threw the team under the bus last week with his poor practices comments. They see how Mac had his worse game of the season and aren't happy about being blamed for the loss. Everything will be fixed when the Pats hang a 50burger on the jags.
Yeah, the defense blaming Mac for giving the Bills punter a day off.

M

How smart I am isn’t the issue, there are many people on this site who know much more about football than I do. The issue here is about how dumb people like you and Venecol are. Trashing Belichick is no different than trashing Brady, as both are the GOAT’s with similar levels of achievement to their credit, and those who try to trash them have to make up stupid sh.t because the facts are so overwhelmingly on the side of the GOAT’s that you can’t use them. Here is just a few examples of what I’m talking about:

1) You ( Triump ) once claimed that you could do a better job of running the Patriots than Belichick does. * To your credit you never have denied saying that, even though it is definitely in the top 3 of all of the stupid sh.t that has been said on this site. You also claimed that the problem with a player on the Patriots was that he signed with the Patriots, and that was in this thread. Demonstrating once again that you are consistent with your stupidity.

2) Venecol claimed that Belichick would never catch Shula because he was always going to have a losing record for the rest of his career (.450.) to be exact. And when I called him on it he actually tried to say that he was just stating the facts, when he threw out 20 years of Belichick’s record in New England.

3) Venecol claiming that the “ problem” with the Patriots is nepotism, and included a photo of Steven Belichick. Steven Belichick calls the plays for a defense that leads the league in scoring, and the defense ranks in the top 5 of all passing stats, and is generally pretty good against the run. And the truth is that the players have called themselves out for not getting the job done in recent weeks, which he convolutedly claims means they are trashing the coaches. He then went on to claim that the real issue is his “ STREET CRED,” lmao. This too ranks among the most idiotic claims ever made on this site, but I’m sure Venecol spent weeks on the streets of Compton researching this.

There are plenty of examples of this type of stupid sh.t being spewed here, but I’ll leave it at this right now. There are plenty of areas that people here could cite to have legit discussions, the run defense getting gashed several times recently, Mac Jones making some rookie mistakes snd bad interceptions are a couple of examples , but not the bullish.t that has been used for trolling and weak @assed arguments herein.
Irritable and crazy.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back