PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What will you be wearing at gametime

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincipatsfan

Mayor of Homerville
Reaction score
Obviously, it's a big game today. I've been all over the place this year. Last year it was Brady authentic for almost the entire season. After the game I will not mention, it went into a dark corner of my closet. This year I've been changing around between a sweatshirt, tshirt and Moss authentic. Perhaps I should bust out the Brady Jersey again. What do you plan on wearing?

My Mayo AND Bruschi Jerseys.. Gotta double up on D!!

usual clothes...old school,,pre jerseys...sorry....

My usual: thigh high black stockings and heels with a black silk bathrobe. :cool:

Nope. I'm at work today :mad: so I'll still be wearing what I'm wearing now: jeans, Nike shoes, a black Quiksilver shirt, and a black Hurley hoodie.

Grey hoodie, sweats socks and Tee. Black & Silver Pats fitted ball cap (drives the Raiders fans ballistic).

Got warm up before I start lifting those 16oz weights, and doing the 5 meter kitchen/bathroom dash. :rolleyes:

Ronnie brow jersey with an NEP spray painted over it.

I'm wearing my home Vrabel jersey with my "Squish The Fish" long sleeve underneath.

We need more defense so I dug out my Willie McGinest for the occasion. The karma will definitely reside within Pierre Woods today.

I toyed with the idea of wearing the same grey Patriot "T" shirt that brought me 18 wins last year (haven't worn it this year, yet).

Then my son said Dad, if you get your 19th win out of that shirt today, you'll be sick all over again. He was right, I promptly changed into a nice new blue Patriot "T" purchased a few weeks back from Hall of Fame Pro Shop.

Record for shirt is 0-0 and maybe, just maybe this will be the shirt that will go 9-0 or 10-0 or even 10-1 (if it's a regular season loss only , of course), all must happen this year!! Have had such luck with shirts from the past, why not now?

Last edited:
Randy Moss Jersey! Wooooo

I'm going Freddy Smerlas and busted out my "Can The Tuna" shirt.

My comfy Patriots blue-and-gray fleece.

I'd like to be wearing a young blonde with bodacious ta ta's ...guess I'll have to settle for boxers and a tee...yeah, I'm a bum

An original grey hoodie. I got it before the 2003 season and it has seen just about every game since the game vs the Giants that year. Underneath is a grey "equipment" t-shirt.

Belichick Hoodie and blue sweats. What else would I be wearing ?

:D

I'd watch the game naked if it would distract the Dolphins in any way....(Yes..I'm a fembot).

Barring that...I've got my Pat's baseball jersey under a Pat's shiny sweat/fleece...

:canadaflag:

Long sleeve 3 time Super Bowl Champions shirt with all the SB's listed and their winning scores. This game needs some serious championship mojo.

Nothing! ... oh wait whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back