PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What they are saying in Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they saying in Buffalo this weekend "Super Bowl is here this weekend"

Don't you need to win the week before in order to get to the Superbowl?

Maybe the Bills should have paid attention to the game they were actually playing in rather than look ahead to the Pats.

The same thing appears to have happened to Pittsburgh as well the week before.

Maybe...or because their starting QB tore his patella and was either out or playing injured most of that game.

Maybe...or because their starting QB tore his patella and was either out or playing injured most of that game.
That would be meniscus not patella. And they were down before that happened.

That would be meniscus not patella. And they were down before that happened.

I stand corrected on the injury but his being either injured or out didn't improve their chances for a comeback.

Don't you need to win the week before in order to get to the Superbowl?

Maybe the Bills should have paid attention to the game they were actually playing in rather than look ahead to the Pats.

No, the week before the Super Bowl the players are off. Which pretty much is what happened to the Bills.

Tyrod is awful. Living in Buffalo, unfortunately, I watch him every week. Late on his throws, never hits them in stride..
I just read this "Tyrod Taylor is a different (read: worse) quarterback in the 4th quarter. From ESPN's Mike Rodak: "Tyrod Taylor has a 75.3 QBR in the first three quarters of games, fifth-best in the NFL. In fourth quarters, he ranks 29th with a 24.9 QBR."

Rex is all-in

McCoy did not practice. He'll play but hardly close to 100%. I don't think that will be good enough.

Weird stuff happens in Buffalo....balls getting tipped by 2 receivers and 2 defenders for a pick six, etc.

Looking forward to this rematch game. Josh McDaniels has more footage of the Bills under the belt to dissect and come up with a new gameplan to beat the Bills D. Should be a lot of fun!

I'm feeling positive about our team right now. We are very confident and clicking on all cylinders with Tom at the helm!

Looking forward to this rematch game. Josh McDaniels has more footage of the Bills under the belt to dissect and come up with a new gameplan to beat the Bills D. Should be a lot of fun!

I'm feeling positive about our team right now. We are very confident and clicking on all cylinders with Tom at the helm!

I don't think they are yet.

I was just lectured by a Bills fan tonite. This is not their Super Bowl. Remember that....
Listening to Rex, I think he thinks otherwise. Let's face it, Rex lives to beat BB. He is obsessed.

This will be psychologically much harder game on Bills and its not only about Brady, Gronk or McCoy. They'll have to be aggressive and disciplined - they managed that surprisingly well in Foxb. and most of the season - but usually this is much harder in front of home crowd esp. with the line of thinking like Rex above.

Somebody should have a look what this guys are smoking in practice ..

Bills CB Nickell Robey-Coleman: "What gives me motivation is playing against Tom Brady, and beating him. And sweeping him. In 20 years, that ain't happened. That's what I'm trying to do. That's what gets me fired up. That's what motivates me right now: the fact that I got an opportunity to beat Tom Brady twice in one season, and lighten up my chances of getting to the playoffs."

Saw this on my facebook page: Not sure where to post it so I'll post it here.

14716265_1170830856345038_8322636174181566868_n.jpg

We'll see, but I'm thinking it'll be a 35-16 kind of beatdown. This isn't an injured Brissett coming into town....also Gronk is back.

This isn't like Pittsburgh without Roethlisberger. Landry Jones is a quality backup who could probably start for several teams in the league. Brisket is a 3rd string rookie who was playing with a broken right thumb (as in, his throwing hand). And they had no backup QB.

Night and day.

Still, Buffalo only scored 16 points against the Pats that day. I think they'll need a lot more than that on Sunday if they hope to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes