PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Tebow was doing after the Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be epic when the Catholics find out that Tebow doesn't think they are going to heaven.

Fair's fair...up until Vatican II, Catholics didn't think Protestants were going to heaven. :p

Will be epic when the Catholics find out that Tebow doesn't think they are going to heaven.
Has he ever said that?

This is a much debated topic, and I've never heard Tebow weigh in on it one way or the other.

Last edited:
Has he ever said that?

This is a much debated topic, and I've never heard Tebow weigh in on it one way or the other.

He doesn't need to say it. He's a born again Christian. Just like I don't need to hear him say the earth is 6,0000 years old. It's what they beieve.

He doesn't need to say it. He's a born again Christian. Just like I don't need to hear him say the earth is 6,0000 years old. It's what they beieve.

Painting with a wide brush there. I am not a born again christian, I am not even christain, but I know enough of them to know that neither of those views are universal among them.

I assume you meant 6,000 years (not 6,0000). And no, you're wrong. It's not what "they" believe. Certainly "some" believe that. Most definitely not *all*. That's a very ignorant post there, larryo, I'm sorry to say.

Ok ok maybe not every one of them but the little of what I know of born agains is that they use the Bible like a history book. Have had numerous born agains tell me a whole bunch of stuff they believe that made my head spin. Hey I'm just here for the football talk but couldn't help comment. I find this stuff hilarious. I'll take my ignorance elsewhere.

My, how perceptive of you. Who is this "they," you refer to?

I'm a born again Christian and attend an evangelical church here in Wyoming.

I accept the theory of evolution as the most robust explanation of the observed phenomena and while I believe the Catholic church is quite misguided in some of its teachings, I have no reason to believe anyone is destined to hell simply by virtue of being Catholic.

"In Essentials Unity, In Non-Essentials Liberty, In All Things Charity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye