PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What no one here wants to talk about: Tom Brady’s uncertain future with/without the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We need a thread to discuss an uncomfortable situation, an elephant in the room if you will. While I see that many threads and forum members are focused on the 2020 season, here’s a little something that should be addressed:

Tom Brady has a voidable contract, meaning he will be a free agent if not extended first.

Do you think the Patriots should re-sign him? If he left the Patriots, where would he go?

Brilliant @Ice_Ice_Brady !

I LoL’ed. reminds me of my dearly departed friend, Mosslost.

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned this yet

Um, that's what everybody has been talking about for a week or longer ad infinitum. I think they/we want to talk about it and seemingly little else.

Um, that's what everybody has been talking about for a week or longer ad infinitum. I think they/we want to talk about it and seemingly little else.

link?

I like the guy. He should stay.

That way I won't have to buy a new jersey.

Brees has a voiding contract too so, it’s simple, he’s got all the records so he’s an upgrade, he wants to prove he can play in the cold and win without Sean Payton, and he will turn Meyers into Michael Thomas 2.0. So Brees, 3 years/$90m, problem solved.

I’m fine with talking about it. The offseason comes down to whether they keep Brady or not, and right now my sense is that he leaves. If that’s the outcome then I don’t see them paying their high priced free agents, and Belichick will start a rebuild. They aren’t reloading if Stidham or a FA is the QB.

Brilliant @Ice_Ice_Brady !

I LoL’ed. reminds me of my dearly departed friend, Mosslost.
Agree. I'll let Mosslost know there was a thread created in honor. He'll appreciate it.

AB needs to come back too.

Tempted to start a thread in appreciation of this thread

@robertweathers & Mosslost are on Chiefs Planet (of all places).... kinda like Red & Andy in Mexico at the end of Shawshank.
Yep. I left the money in that field in Buxton for Mosslost and he found me.

I’m glad he didn’t go the same way as another guy on here: “AndyJohnson was here” is carved into a ceiling rafter somewhere in Maine (though he was later reincarnated.)

I think some might be missing the big picture @tasmlab ? It's gone right over their head.

We need a thread to discuss an uncomfortable situation, an elephant in the room if you will. While I see that many threads and forum members are focused on the 2020 season, here’s a little something that should be addressed:

Tom Brady has a voidable contract, meaning he will be a free agent if not extended first.

Do you think the Patriots should re-sign him? If he left the Patriots, where would he go?
So you missed the other dozen threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes