PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What jersey are you going to be wearing on game day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000army

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I will be wearing my Good Luck Hernandez Jersey ... 5-0 so far with it on!

IMG_20120201_131813.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't worn a jersey all season, just a Patriots t-shirt and my Patriots Reebok shoes. I'll keep going with that.

Terry

I'll be wearing this,

fiesta-final.jpg

Jerod Mayo home jersey. They only time I wore it last season was the playoff loss against the Jets. Started wearing it again for each playoff game this season so it's not a jinx.

Debating. I have a Gronk, Brady, and Bruschi jersey.

I wore the Bruschi jersey in 08, so thats a no-go.
The Brady jersey was worn on all three of their loses. I feel like that means it's a no go.
The Gronk jersey is undefeated, but was worn for unimpressive wins.
Throughout the playoffs, I have worn nothing. I am debating on this move, but feel like a jersey should be worn on the SB.

What's a guy to do??

blue jerod mayo jersey.. undefeated in the postseason since i began wearing it.

I'm going with the Belichick Hoodie, I put it on last week after throwing my Brady jersey across the room when he threw that awful pick. Seemed to work out well for that game.

I'm also doing it since BB decided to ditch that red thing he wore during TGTSNBN

My Tedy Bruschi jersey for the last time. I've seen the Pats win two SB's (and lose one :p ) and I'm retiring it after this SB win or lose.

I'm replacing it with a Gronk jersey next season. :D

Yeah I threw my Red Sox fitted hat against the wall when Brady threw that INT intended for Slater. I need something to throw so I'll wear it again.

Just a long-sleeved Pats T-shirt. We haven't lost a game since I got it on Christmas...

...actually funny thing around our house, the family is allowed and encouraged to wear patriots swag..but I personally do not, even though I have like 5 Jerseys..I just drap them all over the furniture...

I think I need professional help...

...actually funny thing around our house, the family is allowed and encouraged to wear patriots swag..but I personally do not, even though I have like 5 Jerseys..I just drap them all over the furniture...

I think I need professional help...

My Authentic Pats Helmet watches the Game on my home TV while I am at the bar. lol

Bruschi Jersey will be worn on Superbowl Sunday and it's also my birthday so i know they are going to win..Talk about the best birthday present ever...:rocker:

Where can i get a real super bowl jersey? Like patches and all?

And btw way ill be wearing a Gronk Jersey.

I am just going to assume that no one here is going to be wearing a David Tyree jersey. :eek:

Actually on game day I don't wear Pat's gear and if you knew me you would know that every other day I wear a Pat's tee shirt-I can go 42 days without wearing the same one twice(sad I know)-so not wearing it on game day is odd.:)

An old Pats t-shirt and/or a Pats sweatshirt.

The Patriots are playing New Jersey, so it's no jersey for me.

Authentic NAVY Tedy Bruschi jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft