PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is wrong with coaches in AFC title games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Patriots had a fourth quarter fumble against the Chiefs called back on a super ticky tack holding call on JC Jackson. The Chiefs got away with similar contact the entire game. *****es gonna *****.

Just about everytime we watch a Patriots game, we are participating in Cat like quickness.

Every team makes mistakes. The notion that a FG settled for at time "A", or subsequent failure, somehow overrides one of the most obvious end game officiating misses in NFL history is pure stupidity. If that call is made, the Saints let the clock run down and kick the game winning FG. The game is over.

And Patriots fans know this, because we've seen the Patriots victimized by it too. The non-call in that Panthers game is a great example of it.
1. Francis held by Villapiano

2. Seymour held on Tyree catch

In the week leading to the AFCCG I was discussing with some friends who root for other teams that I was confident the Patriots would win, among other reasons, because we had one advantage, Belichick, and the Chiefs had one disadvantage, Andy Reid.

One of these dudes, a Packers fan, said that these things about Reid with timeouts and clock are overplayed and that he was not ****ing up anymore, I told him to look up on the Internet that there was significant data and even gave some examples. Anyway Between timeouts, bad clock management and challenges, putting a label on all of that called stupidity, I made a bet with him that Reid was going to do at least one stupidity in a crucial time in the AFCCG. In the end I counted 4 or 5 but I wont recall now.

With only better coaching Reid could have won this game.

Ill just leave these 2 here

Andy Reid didn’t call timeout when his defense needed it

Chiefs Reid's timeout at the end of the 1st half - ChiefsPlanet

I said it all year long. Oddly, Andy Johnson actually agreed with me back in October. I said Reid would blow it like always. I say oddly because it’s not often whenAJ agrees with anything.

I knew the chiefs couldn’t beat us. If they had bill parcels or another great coach. The calculus may change but so long as this flabby, over weight loser runs the show. I do not see them winning

Oh yeah and I wanted to
Point out that the chiefs were actually warned by refs. One ref told Darold not to throw brady on the ground five seconds after the balls thrown

There was some talk from the Chiefs' side about how it was really the Pats who should have been called for a penalty because Brown lined up so far off the line that it caused Ford to be over the line, as he was lining up in relation to Brown and not the LOS. That chatter stopped pretty quickly, probably because they realized how sad it sounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News