PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is difference about this team that could carry them to another SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots2001

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Besides the obvious of a better secondary and better pass rush.The one big difference i see in this team this year that i have not seen since 2004 is they have a chip on their shoulder and are more edgy and have attitude..I like what i see and think it waill carry them to victory.

Tom is now Psycho Tom, and more driven to win a Superbowl then he is fearful of getting injured again. Also dependable, clutch defense, and the team looks like a football team, and not 53 guys wearing the same uniform. Whole offense having a blast with each other, defense playing with a chip.

Everything looks solid, everyone looks like they'll go the extra mile for one another.

My favorite Patriot team since the Dynasty era.

Honestly the big differences are a healthy Gronk and Revis on defense those two alone along with Brady being Brady can propel the team to #4

Besides the obvious of a better secondary and better pass rush.The one big difference i see in this team this year that i have not seen since 2004 is they have a chip on their shoulder and are more edgy and have attitude..I like what i see and think it waill carry them to victory.

This was my thought sitting in Section 333 with 2 block of ice inside my shoes. Each Patriot team that "should have'won a SB but did not faced a situation where the other team had to score late in the game to beat them in a pass only situation, and failed. 2006, 2007, 2011
This one stopped it.
It was not lost on me that the Harmon pick was on the same route that Manningham caught to start the final drive of 46.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes