Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Tanking?

• BB is still doing his best but he has lost it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably Sconset.
he does have a buncha homes out there... close to each other but they aren't all on top of each other... nice places, tbh, if you can afford it...

Last edited:
he does have a buncha homes out there... they aren't all on top of each other... nice places, tbh, of you can afford it...
25 milly usually makes is possible to attain LOL

What’s he doing ?

Your guess is probably as good as any. All i know is he seems a bit paranoid in the video . He’s looking at that post like its about to swing at him or something

he does have a buncha homes out there... close to each other but they aren't all on top of each other... nice places, tbh, if you can afford it...
It's a nice little compound, there's no huge mansion there but where it is makes it very expensive, last article I read said it was worth 12 million. If I hit the billion dollar lottery, I wouldn't live in a huge mansion either, where the house is (by the ocean) would be more important to me with a nice fishing boat.

Your guess is probably as good as any. All i know is he seems a bit paranoid in the video . He’s looking at that post like its about to swing at him or something
Mofo got twisted !!

It's a nice little compound, there's no huge mansion there but where it is makes it very expensive, last article I read said it was worth 12 million. If I hit the billion dollar lottery, I wouldn't live in a huge mansion either, where the house is (by the ocean) would be more important to me with a nice fishing boat.
this is his spread... i removed the identifying info from the pics

0qDQ4TT.jpg

I think this qualifies for weirdest and most useless thread in the main forum ever?

I think this qualifies for weirdest and most useless thread in the main forum ever?
I doubt it, would you rather keep the BB should retire, give up GM duties and Mac sucks threads going forever?

I doubt it, would you rather keep the BB should retire, give up GM duties and Mac sucks threads going forever?
At least those are football conversations.

Certainly the craziest basis of any post I can recall
No I would love to get rid of them all. They’re useless, but not weird.
At least those are football conversations.
Brainless, and not really conversations. More like harangues.

To be fair, more than a few of us have been stumbling about after Pats games this year...maybe even shirtless....maybe pantless....it's been a year

Bill looking buff.

Bill looking buff.
I’ve been thinking he looks a bit more svelte at the podium recently. Wondering if he’s lost some weight? Hoping it’s not some health issue.

To be fair, more than a few of us have been stumbling about after Pats games this year...maybe even shirtless....maybe pantless....it's been a year
18376.jpg

Lawrence_Taylor_New_York_Giants_Canvas_Print_or_Poster_2021_c.jpg

This is how I picture Bill's dining room in Nantucket.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back